What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

If I was Sherrard, I'd definitely be reading AB. (I love getting my ego stroked.) He's one of our favorite players and he hasn't even gotten to take the field yet. Much love for Sherrard. Really was too bad we weren't able to line up with him and Henderson as our starting corners this year. Probably would have given us a couple more wins.
Stop kissing ass.

If I was Sherrard, I'd definitely be reading AB. (I love getting my ego stroked.) He's one of our favorite players and he hasn't even gotten to take the field yet. Much love for Sherrard. Really was too bad we weren't able to line up with him and Henderson as our starting corners this year. Probably would have given us a couple more wins.
Would have been nice to have Jered Bell also.

Would have been nice to have Jered Bell also.

No doubt. Bell looked like the best corner we had when fall camp started. Such an unlucky year on the injury front. Just got to hope that everyone comes back healthy and hungrier.

One thing is for sure, in the Pac 12, cornerbacks and safeties are going to be very important.

One thing is for sure, in the Pac 12, cornerbacks and safeties are going to be very important.

You think we aren't going to be fine there if we keep playing guys who started the season at rb or wr? Bummer.

I've been wondering what the tweet about 6 guys from DC was all about.

Harrington, Wilson, Walker and Crawley is 4. Who are the other 2?

Wes Brown is in Olney, MD. That's a DC suburb to the north.

O'Jorie Mustafa is a 2013 athlete from H.D. Woodson who is getting a lot of attention.

Anyone have some other ideas?

I've been wondering what the tweet about 6 guys from DC was all about.

Harrington, Wilson, Walker and Crawley is 4. Who are the other 2?

Wes Brown is in Olney, MD. That's a DC suburb to the north.

O'Jorie Mustafa is a 2013 athlete from H.D. Woodson who is getting a lot of attention.

Anyone have some other ideas?

I think he was just trying to get the point across that its not limited to 3.

I think he was just trying to get the point across that its not limited to 3.

Or maybe he is working on recruiting every top player at every position in the DC area to come play for Colorado. Opening up a pipeline to the east coast of epic proportions.

In the words of Sean from Rivals "reaffirmed his commitment to Tennessee today". Obviously it isn't over but he's given no indication of flipping from UT.
we'll see

Edit: and who the hell is sean from rivals?

Last edited:
We need a little more context for that quote...

Crawley says virtually nothing about UT in the WP interview. There is a long time to go before signing day. I think it says a lot about him that he isn't just jumping ship because of their recent troubles. (otherwise that would kind of hurt our chances, ya know?) We have a really strong coaching staff, which is something he appreciates, according to the interview.

We need a little more context for that quote...

Crawley says virtually nothing about UT in the WP interview. There is a long time to go before signing day. I think it says a lot about him that he isn't just jumping ship because of their recent troubles. (otherwise that would kind of hurt our chances, ya know?) We have a really strong coaching staff, which is something he appreciates, according to the interview.
this... i dont think there is anything NEW to it

Sean Niehoff.

That video is dated but was reposted by Crawley tonight. Like I said obviously it isn't over but as of right now he's solid UT and I don't expect that to change.

Sell a few subscriptions to Vols fans?

I think we are going to see a lot of movement of commits the closer we get to LOI day. The Buffs will likely lose one or two and flip more than that from other programs.

Embree and EB both have a history of flipping guys late in the process. Kanavis is a guy with a big, dynamic personality who may flip a guy or two as well.

In the mean time posting old information or things that may hint or infer that a guy is leaning may be enough to get some people who are anxious for information to put up a few bucks for a subscription.

He still has yet to take an official to UT, if he had before he took his to CU then the chances would be higher. Now if he doesn't schedule a visit to UT I think he's ours considering the teammate angle and were the only school he's visited.

Also not sure if it'd matter much but the Vols just got a verbal from Juco DB Otis Jacobs.

We still have a decent shot imo. Tennessee is on shaky ground - the writing is on the wall for Dooley, he'll be gone after next season (if not during the season).

Last edited:
In the words of Sean from Rivals "reaffirmed his commitment to Tennessee today". Obviously it isn't over but he's given no indication of flipping from UT.

Sean has this one wrong. The guy gave indication by taking more visits. Sean didn't talk to him and I think he didn't realize the video is old news (over a month now). He is still saying (perhaps) that he's committed to Tenn.... So what? He will still be committed to Tenn until the day he announces he's committed elsewhere. The kid is looking around and could still flip. No new information on that.

Back