What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MD RB Wes Brown (Signed to Maryland)

Yes.

My smile was in direct response to the question on that. July could be a good month for Buffs recruiting.

it better be. or else, i comming after you or getting someone bigger than myself (i have not seen you yet) to go after you.

:smile2:

Yes.

My smile was in direct response to the question on that. July could be a good month for Buffs recruiting.
Have you planned your vacation yet? Preferably somewhere where you don't get internet access. :thumbsup:

I was just thinking I need to be off the board while Wes and Stephon are on their unofficial. :lol:

Super-Mario-Boners-150x150.png

Scout video interview from today indicated he wants to take an official visit to Boulder late in the process.

We may be inclined to take the high road here, but given the smoke surrounding Miami (Brown's presumed favorite), we might be able to make up some ground.

I gotta think everyone will decommit. New coach, program already in flux, bowl bans and scholly limits. That's no way to get into the league.

The president of the NCAA was on Mike and Mike this morning. Was asked about the death penalty for Miami. While he danced completely around the issue I got the impression that whatever they get the NCAA has figured out that they have to be hammered big time. Would the NCAA give them a year with no schollies, give them a limit of 50, whatever they do is going to hit the program hard. Apparently they have documented evidence that coaches knew of and even cooperated in providing financial benefits. If this is true they have no choice but to hit hard, especially since Miami has a history with violations.

Back