What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MD RB Wes Brown (Signed to Maryland)

Not really surprised da U is out of it, would expect FSU to pounce on a lot of their decommits.

I just hope that he give Bienemy a chance to show him what he could be in our system.

EB is going to make somebody look like a special back, Brown could be that guy.

I just hope that he give Bienemy a chance to show him what he could be in our system.

EB is going to make somebody look like a special back, Brown could be that guy.
I think after speedy sets the school's all time rushing mark this season there are going to be lots of RB's taking a good long look at CU.

vtech just signed the 31st ranked RB in the nation. thats their second for this class. come on, wes. you know you want us.

I think our chances with Brown are really good. We can legitimately sell early playing time and EB recruiting him is obviously a plus.

hopefully EB is calling mr. brown a couple times a week. Pulling him and Dillon in Embree's first full recruiting year would be impressive.

hopefully EB is calling mr. brown a couple times a week. Pulling him and Dillon in Embree's first full recruiting year would be impressive.
hope not. thats a recruiting violation :lol:

hopefully EB is facebook messaging mr. brown a couple times a day. Pulling him and Dillon in Embree's first full recruiting year would be impressive.

fify so wannabe-lawyer snow doesn't call the compliance office :lol:

I swear McDonalds has got to let me out of the hole one of these days just so I can poop in your boots.

Do they employ wannabe attorneys to monitor the temperature of their coffee? Or are you defending fat lawsuits full time now? (bar results in?)

If you look at Browns tape and you look back on how Bienenmy played and the guys he has coached have played you can't help but think of what Brown could do in this system.

Who knows what makes a high school kid make the decisions they do but this one should make a lot of sense.

I feel like we are in the Top 3. I can see Miami being a viable option with the scrutiny they are under currently. I am going to look into who Penn State has locked up at RB. They usually have a few good ones every year. It might come down to us vs. Maryland. I am sure glad there Uni's were a disaster and were openly critiqued week 1 on ESPN. Any edge we can get.

So wer're rooting for Maryland to take the uni's to a whole new level, Miami to get the death penalty, New Mexico to continue to be New Mexico, and Penn St to land a few good backs?:thumbsup:

Happy Valley vs Boulder? Should be no contest. If he picks Happy Valley over Boulder then we don't want him anyway, :lol:

Back