What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MD RB Wes Brown (Signed to Maryland)

My only experience with the NM campus is almost getting carjacked in the drive-through line at a Burger King accross the street from the campus. Fortunately, a cop car pulled into the parking lot just then and the guy bolted over a fence into a neighborhood. True story.

My only experience with the NM campus is almost getting carjacked in the drive-through line at a Burger King accross the street from the campus. Fortunately, a cop car pulled into the parking lot just then and the guy bolted over a fence into a neighborhood. True story.
What were you driving?

Is EB the primary reason we have a chance here? A door opener, so to speak?
He's mentioned EB several times and that AP is his role model in football and that he has tremendous respect for EB and how good of a RB coach he is. So basically yes.

Has indicated that he wants to get away from home and experience someplace different, also has multiple statements about how he respects EB. Nobody can figure out the mind of a teenager but I think we have a very good feeling about this one.

I also think that this is a kid who could be a major step in our return to where we want to be. Solid runner with big play capabilities, hard worker, great attitude guy, and the kind of kid who will thrive in the CU environment and be a potential leader.

Definite want.

Think he would be a huge get. Obviously because he is the type of back we need in this offense. Another reason being, getting higher profile guys might get the ball rolling in other areas of need. Lord knows we have plenty of that.

We're in this because of EB and a little because of Sherrard. I figured EB would get more interest from guys like Brown. Guys we have really no business landing

So wer're rooting for Maryland to take the uni's to a whole new level, Miami to get the death penalty, New Mexico to continue to be New Mexico, and Penn St to land a few good backs?:thumbsup:
I am actually worried about Penn St. on this one. We already have Payne and will probably grey shirt Crowder. Penn St. will likely take 2 so they can take their top target and Brown. Perhaps Brown is there top target. I am worried on this one until Penn St gets crossed off. I really don't think Miami has much of a chance here.

... and who cares. We'll find somebody else. Yuri is good player but yet a drama queen it seems. Embree and co. have picked up on this and we'll stick within our footprint. I'm ok with that.

Sure. All these other CB's with no BCS offers are better than him anyway... ...

We did have a shot but ultimately we couldn't get it done for Yuri or Adams. I do really like what I see out of Henderson and I am hoping that we can find another diamond in the rough to throw back there in the next couple of years. I like Orms but I feel he is better as a nickel player currently. Hopefully a years worth of coaching can help get some of these young guys up to speed with the system. We are really short on speed and athleticism in our secondary currently.

Back