What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 NJ CB Yuri Wright (Signed to Colorado)

You know what? He just needs to commit somewhere and go with it. Making career decisions can be a mother. Some people like to "make the decision" in their minds just to see if they get buyer's remorse. Most of us have done it with jobs.
Calm down, Mr. Cranky Pants. This kid is going to take it to the wire because he loves the drama. We'll find out on NSD. I would like him to come here.

You know what? He just needs to commit somewhere and go with it. Making career decisions can be a mother. Some people like to "make the decision" in their minds just to see if they get buyer's remorse. Most of us have done it with jobs.
images

Yous guys are misunderstanding me. My advice to him would be to get it over with and make an announcement. As for me, I don't care what he does. My experience is that the longer you think/play it out in your head, the more confusing and stressful it gets.
I get that, but I think he revels in the process.

Yuri has been saying since the beginning that he wanted to either commit at the Army AA game or wait until signing day. The rollercoaster has really been created by the fans. He's been pretty consistent.

My guess is that Embo could have gotten the call and would say he had not if the kid wants to make a splash on NSD. Let the kid have his fun. If he signs here on Feb 1, we will all be happy. If not, we will not think of of him unless he makes headlines later in his career. This makes recruiting fun.

Yuri has been saying since the beginning that he wanted to either commit at the Army AA game or wait until signing day. The rollercoaster has really been created by the fans. He's been pretty consistent.
I didn't realize that. Wish I had. I'm cool with that if that is what he wants to do.

Last edited:
latest random internet rumors are good rumors. Very good. However, the day before they were bad rumors. Very bad. But, the day before that they were good rumors. Take with salt.

More good rumors, but with more credibility:

Buffalo Chips Radio
Rumors abound that blue chip recruit Yuri Wright has committed to coach Embree this morning...while not 100% confirmed, one source inside the program told Reed Marks, "today has been a good day for recruiting!"

Last edited:
Sweet. If we're getting both Crawley and Wright, I am a happy happy guy! Hopefully the official announcement comes out soon.

He is waiting till signing day. says his NEW twitter. people askin all these questions and he just says find out signing day.
COME ON YURI!!! BLACK N GOLD

https://twitter.com/#!/YuriWright

Many recruiting guys are saying that the new @YuriWright twitter handle is a fake. A fraud I tells ya. I wouldn't rely on anything that is posted there until someone in the know, aside from whoever is tweeting from there, confirms it is indeed Yuri.

Back