What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Jeffrey Thomas (Signed to Colorado - GS)

You can also laugh a little about how that 6'3" and those athletic skills are saving you a whole bunch of money that would have gone into sending him to college.

Reminds me of when my older brother who was a state champion wrestler thought he was teach the fat old man a lesson about who was in charge around the house. Wasn't a smart move, dad was old and out of shape but he had been a pro hockey player so the flurry of punches that my brother landed didn't phase him much. When he got going it didn't take long for my brother to figure out the error of his thinking, dad then kicked him out of the house and after a week or so when mom convinced dad to let him come back the attitude was a little more humble. After that I never got the urge to try although I was a lot bigger than either one of them.

NO laughing............doing the river dance of joy! LMBO! Because I'm so OCD I did a comparison on what would be needed as an academic student vs. a student athlete........and it was not pretty. Especially since that is just for admissions, let alone then "finding" monies to attend. Its a true blessing for him NOT to start off his adult life in debt.

Yes.......the rules changed and now require 4 years of english. So senior year is a factor unfortunately..........but he's good thru junior year. WHOO HOO!

Actually I was talking about you, in this case, Moett88.

Actually I was talking about you, in this case, Moett88.

I'm so sorry.............once my caffeine level drops i'm a little slow. But I will check into that and see......I have 1 season of powder puff under my belt! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::nod:

Wanted to post a couple of pics of the fam. There are 3 kids. 19, 17, and 9 (soon to be 10). Trying to get everyone together in one shot is always challenging!

5251_1088449458070_1431475217_30258363_1150420_n.jpg73010_175945839086923_100000145240740_678556_7890400_n.jpgkenandjeff.jpg

Great looking family! Thanks so much for posting.

Technically, I think you've added twelve 35-year-olds to your family. If that joke is lost on you, you might need to spend even more time over here at Allbuffs. Thanks again!

Great looking family! Thanks so much for posting.

Technically, I think you've added twelve 35-year-olds to your family. If that joke is lost on you, you might need to spend even more time over here at Allbuffs. Thanks again!

I got it! I'm having a blast on this site...........you guys are great! The more the merrier in our camp!:nod:

When's dinner?? :rofl:

P.S. Thanks for the family pics. Great lookin' crew. :gobuffs:

Ok now don't have me have to bust out my cooking skills to say thank you to everyone for voting! I make some mean comfort foods...........LOL

Ok now don't have me have to bust out my cooking skills to say thank you to everyone for voting! I make some mean comfort foods...........LOL

I live in Colleyville. May I come down tonight for dinner?

careful man. That hubby looks to mean bizzness. If you were flabuff or wyobuff, maybe you could feel safe. Otherwise, I suggest caution.

And comfort foods are the bomb. Have you heard of sackygate's jambalaya burritos? Fan****ingtastic!

Ok.....but now you will have to wait until AFTER the first game. Cause you know we play Colleyville Heritage first I think..........so you will have to be the enemy until then.:lol::lol::lol:

careful man. That hubby looks to mean bizzness. If you were flabuff or wyobuff, maybe you could feel safe. Otherwise, I suggest caution.

And comfort foods are the bomb. Have you heard of sackygate's jambalaya burritos? Fan****ingtastic!
Goodness jambalaya burritos sounds like tha BOMB!

Tell me more about these comfort foods...
See now i'm gonna have to hold onto my list until I need an ace in the hole. But when I get ready to unlease the culinary goodies I will send the menu to you first! LOL! But I will say the latest favorite is the 4 cheese Mac n Cheese pie. It's a hit!

See now i'm gonna have to hold onto my list until I need an ace in the hole. But when I get ready to unlease the culinary goodies I will send the menu to you first! LOL! But I will say the latest favorite is the 4 cheese Mac n Cheese pie. It's a hit!

Annnnnnddddd its lunch time...

Goodness jambalaya burritos sounds like tha BOMB!

et tu?

It's weird, people. Just. Weird. But if it really makes everybody happy, I'll bring some tortillas along when I make the jambalaya and they can make their own freakish concoction.

That is not cool before lunchtime. That sounds awesome!

I just gained four pounds reading that sentence. Insert a Homer Simpson drooling sound for me for the rest of the day.

et tu?

It's weird, people. Just. Weird. But if it really makes everybody happy, I'll bring some tortillas along when I make the jambalaya and they can make their own freakish concoction.

I know............my southern family would probably kill me for saying that ....but it really does sound good!

I know............my southern family would probably kill me for saying that ....but it really does sound good!

I'm glad you recognize the allsomeness that is the jambalaya burrito. Sacky considers it some sort of sacrilege... but we really like burritos around here...

Ok.....but now you will have to wait until AFTER the first game. Cause you know we play Colleyville Heritage first I think..........so you will have to be the enemy until then.:lol::lol::lol:
Fair enough. My daughter plays flute for the Colleyville Heritage band.....I will search you out!

What does the NCAA say about the mother of a recruit cooking for what technically can be called a booster? :lol:

Sackygate may give you your chance!

I saw a Diners Drive Ins and Dives where they made 4 cheese Mac with sauteed onions and Bacon in it. I cried tears of joy. Speaking of---I just bought a 15 lb angus brisket to make Sunday. I will start a new thread for suggestions there though.

I saw a Diners Drive Ins and Dives where they made 4 cheese Mac with sauteed onions and Bacon in it. I cried tears of joy. Speaking of---I just bought a 15 lb angus brisket to make Sunday. I will start a new thread for suggestions there though.
I think Navy's your guy.

Back