What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA OLB Kevin Palma (Verbal to Stanford)

So Stanford is likely out of the picture with Sean Barton committing, which gives them four LB commits. We really need to close here.

So Stanford is likely out of the picture with Sean Barton committing, which gives them four LB commits. We really need to close here.

Excellent:plot:

Must. Get.

[video=youtube;_DXrnfV12vA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DXrnfV12vA&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll see more in-season OV's this year? With a smaller recruiting class for this year and a higher number of commits already it seems that the staff would be able to give sufficient attention to those who do visitor during the season.

I would say chances are about 80% he commits on his visit. I think we have a pretty big lead here.

I like his defensive film a lot. Seems to play disciplined and is a good tackler. The lower comp level really shows on the offensive film. I hope he turns out to be a buff.

Last edited:
This would be a great get for us at the LB position. We haven't had as big of a recruit at LB since Major.

Important to not get embarrassed and to have a great crowd. Last week was huge.

We'll have the solid crowd thing under control with it being parents weekend. Minimum 49k and probably over 50k considering the opponent. Now let's just not have to cross our fingers that recruits were "impressed" with our fans despite a big loss a la Oregon last year. It's vital that we land Palma if we want to ever claw our way back into having the talent the majority of our competitors have.

Confirmed for his OV this weekend. Palma's my #1 target right now. Cross your fingers.

Sigh. Exactly the performance we didn't need today. Hopefully he was impressed with everything else, but ****.

Last edited:
Playing time. Cabral. Extremely young defense that could be very good in a year or two with some pieces like Palma added.

It's tough right now, but this is still a special place that has proved it can be a regular Top 10 program that wins national awards and championships.

Back