What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA OLB Kevin Palma (Verbal to Stanford)

Read a Stanford update. Obviously he's happy to have the offer and is filling out the application. He did say that Stanford/Oregon St were ready for prime time, he sees the Buffs being a powerhouse in the future, and in regards to Stanford's education, "I feel like I could get a great education at a few of the schools recruiting me"

It sounds funny but we still have a solid opportunity here.

Ouch. Is that 4 or 5 4 star LB's for Stanford this class? We can't even land 1 every year.

I wish we got him but at least it's Stanford. You have to have a good reason to turn down a scholarship Stanford.

Stanford? What kind of idiot would go to Stanford?

images

Face Palma

Back