What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA S Kyle Trammel

Just watched his film again. Hard to not love the way he fills the alley in run support. Reminds me of the old school, tempo setting Broncos safeties. You are going to know where he is at and he is coming downhill on you fast. The thing that blows my mind, he does not stop running even upon contact.

Love tempo setters.

Safety is suddenly a position of need in this class imo. Next year we'll only really have Orms (SR), T. Smith (SR), and Mosley (So). Sherrard is an unknown, Tuumalo is a tweener, and we lost Jermane Clark and Will Harlos.

Safety is suddenly a position of need in this class imo. Next year we'll only really have Orms (SR), T. Smith (SR), and Mosley (So). Sherrard is an unknown, Tuumalo is a tweener, and we lost Jermane Clark and Will Harlos.

Bell is looking good to me at Safety. He'll be a junior next year so it doesn't change your point, but I wanted him added to the discussion.

It seems like we are chasing our tail in recruiting. Build numbers at one position while another falls apart in terms of depth.

Our classes under Embree have had no balance. Add that to the lack of numbers left from the Hawkins classes and we are in trouble.

I sincerely hope that our coaching staff did not consider our S needs filled when Trammel verbaled. With that academic record, there's no way they could have been confident he would qualify, right?

I sincerely hope that our coaching staff did not consider our S needs filled when Trammel verbaled. With that academic record, there's no way they could have been confident he would qualify, right?

Safety is empty right now. All we have is an oft injured Orms, Terrel Smith, and Marques Mosley in 2013. Harrington seems to be gone and Bell is lost out there. Ugh

That sounds like common sense. So, no they didn't think of that.

Back