What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA SG Isaac Hamilton (Transfer to UCLA)

I like where this is going. Hamilton's shooting abilities would be greatly appreciated. Plus everything else he brings.

Jordan Hamilton isn't active most nights, but he is still practicing and living in Denver 50% of the time.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/national/post?id=1945

A little write up on him after the adidas VIP Executive Run for you insider members. Apparently he really impressed. Didn't know he had an offer from CSU though...do they really think they have a chance? :lol:

Thanks.

Welcome to the site.

CSU doesn't get anywhere this level of guy out of high school. They recruit northern Colorado and Nebraska, then fill in with transfers and JUCOs who want immediate playing time in a good basketball conference.

Really, they shouldn't be wasting their time with a guy like Hamilton. :lol:

tumblr_leoszz1vfF1qdlkgg.gif

http://buffscoop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17000#post143353

I take it that is bad news?

Hoping he goes out of the Pac-12, personally, if we can't get him.

Last edited:
Can you please elaborate on the news? I can't read the link since I don't have a membership to buffscoop. It would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Can you please elaborate on the news? I can't read the link since I don't have a membership to buffscoop. It would be much appreciated! Thanks!
I will tomorrow once the 24 hour rule comes and goes*

*See, I'm slowly learning to think before I post :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I will tomorrow once the 24 hour rule*

*See, I'm slowly learning to think before I post :thumbsup:

No, you obviously aren't ****ing learning. You broke that there is bad news about a recruit behind the restricted link, so you broke the scoop. No details, but broken nonetheless. For added measure, you teased the people who do want to know the specific details by posting the link earlier than we are allowed to see the actual scoop behind it. IMO, you ****ed up twice here.

If what you did is the accepted form of how we break news from "premium" (I can't call 'Scoop premium) sites, then please forgive me, but I find it to be stupid regardless.

No, you obviously aren't ****ing learning. You broke that there is bad news about a recruit behind the restricted link, so you broke the scoop. No details, but broken nonetheless. For added measure, you teased the people who do want to know the specific details by posting the link earlier than we are allowed to see the actual scoop behind it. IMO, you ****ed up twice here.

If what you did is the accepted form of how we break news from "premium" (I can't call 'Scoop premium) sites, then please forgive me, but I find it to be stupid regardless.
Because people never post teasers on here before the 24 hour rule expires :rolling_eyes:, in fact, I could go through nearly every recruits thread and find teasers that were posted similar to mine, just probably without the gif.

Because people never post teasers on here before the 24 hour rule expires :rolling_eyes:, in fact, I could go through nearly every recruits thread and find teasers that were posted similar to mine, just probably without the gif.

Then note my last sentence in my initial response. I would prefer we stop that practice.

I like teasers.

1. The premium sites like when we do them because it drives membership interest for those sites. It's good to keep the premiums friendly.

2. Teasers piss people off... especially Rugged.

no you arent

+1

+2

...... 2. Teasers piss people off... especially Rugged.

+3

Tini did good. Drove interest to a premium site and stayed out of an argument.

I like teasers.

1. The premium sites like when we do them because it drives membership interest for those sites. It's good to keep the premiums friendly.

2. Teasers piss people off... especially Rugged.
I joined that site just because of the teaser, so it's not a bad thing at all.

Back