What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Signed to Colorado)

This kids recruitment is just crazy. High recruiting sites rankings, good videos, winning program in HS, but yet performs poorly in camps and doesn't get offered by anyone else. Will be fun watching how this plays out.

This kids recruitment is just crazy. High recruiting sites rankings, good videos, winning program in HS, but yet performs poorly in camps and doesn't get offered by anyone else. Will be fun watching how this plays out.

See...here's the thing, he didn't perform all that poorly at the Oakland Elite 11. That particular camp was stacked with talent and was also windy. Gorney from Rivals didn't write anything about his performance...but he always craps on CU and CU commits. 247 made a point of saying his performance was fine and in no way jeopardized his 4* status, and ESPN actually solidified his ranking by moving him up a point after the camp. He was also the standout performer at the Junior Army All American camp last year.

I'm not worried about this at all. Cody Hawkins was an elite 11 QB finalist remember?

Sefo gets it done on the field. I'll take that all day long.

Ugh. Who cares. We'll see how good he is in the coming years when he is actually at CU wearing Buff gear. Until then, I don't give a ****.

this is the first thing I saw when I clicked on the thread. I thought he was injured or something really bad. FU for freaking me out

Agree - thought this was off-field or injury trouble.
I would guess that being a verbal commit actually works against some of the kids at these camps - obviously they want the top 5* guys, but if it comes down to it they want kids with lots of eyes still watching them.

Ugh. Who cares. We'll see how good he is in the coming years when he is actually at CU wearing Buff gear. Until then, I don't give a ****.

Agree, if he was a USC commit he would have made the top 11. Can't wait till he is in a Buffs jersey. Best QB depth we have had in years.

Was in Boulder last weekend on an unofficial visit.

And he videotaped it. Cool stuff.

[video=youtube;TcC01LjYI4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcC01LjYI4U&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

Cool video! Although I would have preferred the same music as his highlight tape. Nice accuracy on his deep balls. Seems to have better balls than Wood.

1st off, what a beautiful place to camp. This kid is going to be one of the better QB's we have had here at CU in a while. Just need a good running game to keep the defense honest and good line play.

1st off, what a beautiful place to camp. This kid is going to be one of the better QB's we have had here at CU in a while. Just need a good running game to keep the defense honest and good line play.

To me it looks like Sefo is his own running game. I just hope the coaches play call to his abilities.

[video=youtube;pX77LlAsZY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX77LlAsZY4&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

16 of 18 and apparently a TD (also 1 rushing TD) in his first game. Also a nasty stiff arm on (yet another) unblocked DL.

[video=youtube;pX77LlAsZY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX77LlAsZY4&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

16 of 18 and apparently a TD (also 1 rushing TD) in his first game. Also a nasty stiff arm on (yet another) unblocked DL.

Thanks for posting this.

Kid just looks like what you want in a QB, nothing seems to bother him, in control of what is happening, adjust and adapts and has the ability to make things happen.

Sefo gets better when the pads go on.

Love this kid. Can't wait to see him in the B&G.

Sefo stats: Total: 16/18 for 202 yds; 2 TD (1 ea)

1st Half: 14/15
2nd Half: 2/3

Shut down the passing game in the 3rd Qtr due to score 38-7; out in the 4th Qtr.

Pennisula HS Rank #8 in the state (3A Division) Final Score 38-14

Sefo Liufau 6'4"/230 lbs; Team score TD in the first 5 possession; until they try to run out the clock.

Re: '13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Verbal to Colorado)

Hell, I would take him right now for the Buffs. 17 year old starter

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

'13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Verbal to Colorado)

Sefo stats: Total: 16/18 for 202 yds; 2 TD (1 ea)

1st Half: 14/15
2nd Half: 2/3

Shut down the passing game in the 3rd Qtr due to score 38-7; out in the 4th Qtr.

Pennisula HS Rank #8 in the state (3A Division) Final Score 38-14

Crazy good stats. High school kids drop lots of balls, miss lots of blocks, etc.

I'm really looking forward to him playing for CU.

Back