What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 WA QB Sefo Liufau (Signed to Colorado)

Bellarmine bests Olympia, claims Narrows title GRANT CLARK; CONTRIBUTING WRITER Published: Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:05 a.m. PDT

Sefo Liufau continues to cement his legacy at Bellarmine Prep. Liufau, the senior quarterback headed to Colorado University, ran for a touchdown and Lou Millie added a pair of TDs to help the Lions capture their second consecutive Narrows League 4A crown with a 21-0 victory over Olympia Friday at Ingersoll Stadium. Liufau, who has already verbally committed to Colorado University, threw for just 69 yards, on 5-of-14 accuracy as a steady rain slowed the Lions’ air attack. “It’s not just me,” Liufau said. “It’s the entire team. It’s every one of us working six days a week to get to this point. It feels incredible.” Bellarmine (7-1 overall, 5-0 league) used its ground game, getting a 3-yard TD run from Liufau early in the second quarter to open up the scoring. Millie found the end zone twice, scoring on runs of 26 and 18 yards, and the Lions defense did the rest. Olympia (3-5, 3-2) was shutout for the third time this season. Liufau had just five pass attempts in the second half – all incomplete – and was noticeably limping late in the contest. “Nothing to worry about,” Liufau said. “I just kind of rolled my ankle a little bit. All part of the game.”

Bellarmine bests Olympia, claims Narrows title GRANT CLARK; CONTRIBUTING WRITER Published: Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:05 a.m. PDT

Sefo Liufau continues to cement his legacy at Bellarmine Prep. Liufau, the senior quarterback headed to Colorado University, ran for a touchdown and Lou Millie added a pair of TDs to help the Lions capture their second consecutive Narrows League 4A crown with a 21-0 victory over Olympia Friday at Ingersoll Stadium. Liufau, who has already verbally committed to Colorado University, threw for just 69 yards, on 5-of-14 accuracy as a steady rain slowed the Lions’ air attack. “It’s not just me,” Liufau said. “It’s the entire team. It’s every one of us working six days a week to get to this point. It feels incredible.” Bellarmine (7-1 overall, 5-0 league) used its ground game, getting a 3-yard TD run from Liufau early in the second quarter to open up the scoring. Millie found the end zone twice, scoring on runs of 26 and 18 yards, and the Lions defense did the rest. Olympia (3-5, 3-2) was shutout for the third time this season. Liufau had just five pass attempts in the second half – all incomplete – and was noticeably limping late in the contest. “Nothing to worry about,” Liufau said. “I just kind of rolled my ankle a little bit. All part of the game.”

Please to inform your local paper, is not "Colorado University." Feelin' a little Rodney Dangerfield here...

Congrats to Sefo; named league MVP tonight; next playoff game this Saturday @ 1:00pm pacific time

Dammit, kids' championship at 4 with car decorating/caravan starting at 1. Gonna miss another chance to see Sefo, and then I'm down to see the sackygate trolls the week after! FML.

Good luck, Sefo. Stay true, Shoulder to Shoulder!

Seattle Times Jayson Jenks watched and commented on his live blog Sefo goes 3-for-3 on 4th downs on the drive that ends with a 29-yard TD off play action on 4th and 2 to start the fourth quarter.

After watching Sefo yesterday;
below is what he says about next week quarterfinals matchup;

No. 4 Bellarmine Prep (10-1) vs. No. 6 Gonzaga Prep (10-1)

Bellarmine Prep hung on to beat Bothell behind the calm and collected play of QB Sefo Liufau while Gonzaga Prep pushed aside Union.

Sefo's and his teammates on their way to the State 4A Semi-Finals; his second in three years.

2TD Run/ 0TDPass/0 Int

I am already penciling this guy in for the '13 starter. Love this kid. Has everything CU has been missing at QB.

vs Gonzaga Prep; 32-29 Bellarmine Prep

Second week in a row Sefo came through with a 4th down conversion to win the game. 3-3 last week on the final drive to win it, 1-1 on 4th down this week on the final drive to win it.

Sefo's third TD run with less than a minute left in the game was called back for an illegal procedure. BP run the clock off and set up his kicker Matt Philichi’s (soph) to kick the winning field goal with 2.9 seconds left in the game.

Last edited:
Please Sefo stick with CU - YOU could be the difference maker we have been looking for...
GOOD LUCK with your state title !!

[video=youtube;LEoISn60SPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEoISn60SPw[/video]

I think he is going to start from Day 1

Sefo Liufau, QB, Senior: All Area Player of the Year

A Colorado commit, the three-year starter, all he does is win (33-4 in his two-plus seasons as a starter).

Happy Thanksgiving

What Tacoma and the Bellarmine Prep community will surely miss when his playing time in HS is over; read story below, one of kind. Leadership and commitment to achieve greatness for all and not to thy self. Sefo knew from early on in life that a team is as strong as the weakest link; to achieved team goals is to band his team together.

All Area Player of the Year Article

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/11/22/2376703/sefo-liufau-helps-smooth-rough.html

Back