What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CA TE Dylan Keeney (Signed to COLORADO)

The last couple of years large schools from the 916 have played for state championships in football and basketball. We would do very well from beating other out of state schools to establishing relationships here.

img0424_1.jpg

20130909_024556_img0833_300.jpg

5e08d72dcedd19cb86dfeff8b5bbe0af.jpeg

He is going to have to put some weight on them lanky bones if he is going to play tight end. I like the kid, though he might need a redshirt year

'14 CA TE Dylan Keeney (Verbal to COLORADO)

Maybe, if he gains some weight. 6'5" and 210 lbs is pretty slight, particularly if he stays at TE.

If he's a receiving threat then he needs to play, we need that in the worst way at TE. Hope he can come in at 220-225 and keep going from there.

Sent from a red light

He may play out of necessity, but I hope he redshirts.

Yep. As a 210 lb TE/H-Back he'd be a liability in the run game, and would stand the chance of getting snapped like a twig on a crossing route or curl. He does have some time to put on a few pounds before he gets to Boulder.

'14 CA TE Dylan Keeney (Verbal to COLORADO)

Thanks Klatt. I thought Dusty was reasonably fast (straight line speed that is).

He was. He's (or at least was) a Colorado state record holder in a lower class (whatever Holyoke was) in at least one sprint event.

I'm on my phone, so I don't feel like checking on the details right now.

Hard to picture him RS given the dearth of receiving talent we have at TE. Would be nice for him to get a bit stronger before the 2014 season

I picture him starting at TE next year. We have no quality receiving TE on the roster. The only unknown that I can think of is if Connor Center actually has developed enough this year to play that role-although many think he may have a better shot at tackle.

I picture him starting at TE next year. We have no quality receiving TE on the roster. The only unknown that I can think of is if Connor Center actually has developed enough this year to play that role-although many think he may have a better shot at tackle.

Jeremy better add 25 lbs if he wants to see the field next year. Still, I'm not super high on him anyway.

Back