What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Signed to Arizona State)

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

That's why I deleted it. I thought I was say not having to go back two pages

I could see them posting a potential class before it is all said and done. Ballage hadn't decided by then either. Still not confident here

Signing day announcement for Ballage
02/04/2014 BuffStampede.com
Four-star prospect Kalen Ballage will announce his college decision on Wednesday at 3:30 pm (MST). Which four colleges are his finalists?

CU has NOT received a NLI from Ballage. Confirmed. I don't know if he has sent one anywhere, but its not at CU.

Signing day announcement for Ballage
02/04/2014 BuffStampede.com
Four-star prospect Kalen Ballage will announce his college decision on Wednesday at 3:30 pm (MST). Which four colleges are his finalists?

He will be announcing at 3:30 tomorrow. Falcon School District is closed due to weather.

And he definitely hasn't signed a letter of intent anywhere he still doesn't know where he wants to go yet UCLA is on him Tough though and I'm guessing there's saying that Starks hasn't qualified or they don't think he'll be able to!!!

And he definitely hasn't signed a letter of intent anywhere he still doesn't know where he wants to go yet UCLA is on him Tough though and I'm guessing there's saying that Starks hasn't qualified or they don't think he'll be able to!!!
Scoop!

Interesting stuff, really. Shady UCLA!

Bellside, if you can please keep us informed. Its going to be a long 24 hours over here haha. Kalen staying home would be akin to Chauncey Billups choosing to play for the home team back when he was in college.

Is UCLA even allowed to talk to him today, i thought this was a dead period until the LOI's are in, but maybe I'm wrong.

UCLA: "We like you, but we like these other guys more, but they may not qualify, so there's that."
ASU: "We have a favorable stripper to student ratio, and Todd Graham hasn't left yet."
CU: "We want you to be the cornerstone of the program as it returns to glory while playing in front of your family on the most gorgeous campus on Earth."

eecec23b2e1347f25af88b27443e73456cec961af5f0989fb9b8202ed2040f1b.jpg

Isn't this exactly what happened with Leilon Willingham a couple years back? Hope this one turns out better for the Buffs.
Leilon spent the might before NSD at Rayshon Williams' house and talked to Brandon Marshall and the UCF coaches and flipped to them. Stupid, stupid decision. Believe Rayshon flamed out as well.

I'm not sure if the coaching staff can but Brett Hundley jr & the Hundley family are close friends being that Brett Sr is from Colorado & grew up in Montbello so I knw the staff has had him reach out & and I the Starks stuff is just what he told me and about singing daybeing postponed I'm not sure if he knows where he was going to go if it was for today

Back