What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO OLB Terran Hasselbach (Signed to Colorado)

Thank you for all of your support.

I have been given an incredible opportunity to play football in my home state at the University of Colorado in Boulder. Needless to say this was an offer I could not pass up although I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that Western Michigan and their incredible coaching staff has given me. I have so much respect for Coach Fleck, he is truly one of a kind and I know they are going to do great things! I am now committed to play football at the University of Colorado and this is a dream come true. Again thank you.

Terran

I have been given an incredible opportunity to play football in my home state at the University of Colorado in Boulder. Needless to say this was an offer I could not pass up although I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that Western Michigan and their incredible coaching staff has given me. I have so much respect for Coach Fleck, he is truly one of a kind and I know they are going to do great things! I am now committed to play football at the University of Colorado and this is a dream come true. Again thank you.

Terran

congrats and welcome

I'm very happy about this. Glad we could make an offer to this talented CO kid, and I'm glad to see he jumped on it. Congrats Mr. Hasselbach, and welcome to the Buffaloes.

Terran

Welcome to the family young man.

Nice. This is a good story. I hope and believe it will have a happy ending for him and for the Buffs. Love guys with the passion to play at the best in-state school and help us return to our winning ways.

I am so happy for you Terran! Congrats on getting to grasp your dream. Now be part of the epic turnaround of CU football. Help make other in state kids want to be part of something special called CU football. Give it all you can and enjoy the next 4-5 years and congratulations!

Love this story all the way around. Welcome to the Buffs family Terran! Persistence pays off. We're thrilled to have you.

His highlight video along with Dylan Keeney are the two most impressive to me. Terran never gives up on plays and i feel like he is in the backfield every damn play

Excellent.
Great spirit, terrific attitude. Glad you got an opportunity young man. Welcome to the Buffs. Get out there and tear it up.
Thank you for your loyalty to the state school.

'14 CO OLB Terran Hasselbach (Verbal to Colorado)

Welcome to the Black and Gold Terran. Go Buffs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so happy for you Terran! Congrats on getting to grasp your dream. Now be part of the epic turnaround of CU football. Help make other in state kids want to be part of something special called CU football. Give it all you can and enjoy the next 4-5 years and congratulations!
well put Brad.. welcome aboard the epic fastest turnaround in college football history - due to players like You Sir Mr. Hasselbach that want to be BUFFS and part of something bigger then themselves...

'14 CO OLB Terran Hasselbach (Verbal to Colorado)

Great story! Welcome! We're all rooting for you to reach and exceed your goals!

Go Buffs!

Back