What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO OLB Terran Hasselbach (Signed to Colorado)

Has a recruit ever posted in their own AB thread right after committing? Regardless, I am pleased about this addition. Huge upside if he can stay healthy.

Cool that he wants to be a Buff SO much. Thanks to Mac for letting him realize his dream. He wouldn't have done it if he didn't believe Terran will contribute.

Has a recruit ever posted in their own AB thread right after committing? Regardless, I am pleased about this addition. Huge upside if he can stay healthy.

He actually started posting before he committed - I think he shows up in about the first few posts of this thread.

A defensive player with a relentless motor who has never quit when facing adversity? Hell even if he redshirts his first year he's already a role model for the team he'll be joining. Welcome Terran! Look forward to seeing some stops on special teams and defense in your time here.

Work hard on special teams and developing some pass rushing moves. We have lots of run stuffing DE body types but we need that speed rusher coming from the edge. Good luck to you.

He's pretty advanced in technique so you may see him compete in the fall for passing downs, since we may be light in that area?

Kids got the strength to play, that's for sure. Even more impressive considering the shoulder injury.
[video=youtube;QorOLgsdP1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QorOLgsdP1k[/video]

Last edited:
So, if I'm following correctly, Terran has lost three years of football and roughly as much to conditioning? If true, the two previous posts speak volumes.

Legacies from the Broncos (Harold Hasselbach and Buffs (Shannon Clavelle) on the d-line. That looks hella promising.

Mods I had to resist myself but considering that this is a thread that we know the recruit visits we might want to do a little pruning.

I followed the thread from when it started and was disappointed when I thought he was going elsewhere. Glad to know he will be a Buff. I like this kid and looking forward to watching him in the coming years.

24 reps of 225? He didn't miss out on too much conditioning then! That's stronger than most of the current Buffs.

Here's a link to the NFL combine last 5 years average, by position group.

By far, my favorite recruit in this cycle. Welcome, young man!
Carlton3.gif

Welcome aboard. Your perseverence has paid off. I am so excited to see recruits that genuinely want to be Buffs. If Terran's motor runs as well on the field as it did just to get there, he will be a true difference maker.

Classy, well spoken, and a monster on the field. I am really pumped you are Buff Terran.
Welcome to the CU family.

Go Buffs!

24 reps of 225? One year of game tape is the reason this young man did not have more offers. Liking this pick-up more and more!!!

Better than a lot of linebackers at the Combine.

Barrington, Sam
South Florida
LB 22
Beauharnais, Steve
Rutgers
LB 19
Bostic, Jon
Florida
LB 22
Brown, Arthur
Kansas St.
LB -
Collins, Jamie
Southern Miss
LB 19
Gooden, Zaviar
Missouri
LB 27
Greene, Khaseem
Rutgers
LB 17
Hepburn, Brandon
Florida A&M
LB 21
Hodges, Gerald
Penn St.
LB 22
Holloman, DeVonte
South Carolina
LB 15
Jenkins, Jelani
Florida
LB 27
Johnson, Nico
Alabama
LB -
Jones, Jarvis
Georgia
LB -
Klein, A.J.
Iowa St.
LB 20
Knott, Jake
Iowa St.
LB -
Lotulelei, John
UNLV
LB 25
Magee, Brandon
Arizona State
LB -
Mauti, Michael
Penn St.
LB 28
McCray, Lerentee
Florida
LB -
Minter, Kevin
LSU
LB 25
Moody, Nick
Florida St.
LB 17
Moore, Sio
Connecticut
LB 29
Ogletree, Alec
Georgia
LB 20
Porter, Sean
Texas A&M
LB 22
Pough, Keith
Howard
LB 17
Reddick, Kevin
North Carolina
LB 23
Sabino, Etienne
Ohio St.
LB 24
Stewart, Jonathan
Texas A&M
LB 19
Taylor, Bruce
Virginia Tech
LB 19
Taylor, Mike
Wisconsin
LB -

New post on Rivals. http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1599721

Like a few others have said here, something tells me he is going to be real special. I think he may have the most impact of any other under the radar guys in our 2014 class and may even give the high profile guys a run for the money when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
Back