What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA RB Donald Gordon (Signed to COLORADO)

He likes to carry it in his left arm and the spin move lol. I'd prefer he carry it in the arm of the direction he's going, harder to strip with pursuit coming inside out. Emmitt Smith did the same thing but that's ESmith. Kinda nitpicking though, easy fix.

He likes to carry it in his left arm and the spin move lol. I'd prefer he carry it in the arm of the direction he's going, harder to strip with pursuit coming inside out. Emmitt Smith did the same thing but that's ESmith. Kinda nitpicking though, easy fix.

But he's DGordon.

All of a sudden, our RB recruiting is looking pretty good. Now if we can manage to get Bartlett committed, we'll address the need at LB.

It looks to me like we're building a winner here. I like.

Both these guys look like real live P5 level athletes in terms of size, speed, and skills. The kinds of prospects we need if we are going to compete in our conference.

All of a sudden, our RB recruiting is looking pretty good. Now if we can manage to get Bartlett committed, we'll address the need at LB.

It looks to me like we're building a winner here. I like.

:dance5::dance5:

Lynott + Flash = Winning

Talked to Donald last week, nice kid. Talked to his offensive coordinator last night, I'll get that typed up. They keep his touches to 20 or fewer, so there's not a lot of wear on the tires ... to use a terrible analogy. Sounds like UCLA has shown a lot of interest, but not sure they'll offer.

Interesting. I saw an article about the game that they lost, and he had like 16 carries for 160 yards. I was trying to figure out whey they wouldn't give it to him another 15 times, but they are keeping him fresh for us. :thumbsup:

What's the worry about holding on here?
1. From Louisiana, loves the SEC.
2. Wants to hear from USC and UCLA. UCLA has expressed interest.
3. Spoke about wanting to see how the process played out just a week ago.
4. Has never been to Colorado.
5. He's now a highly rated recruit by at least one services, and so CU fans are going to their second option regarding recruiting, which is "CU can't hold on to highly rated guys if other schools come after them"
6. He's just now getting attention, who knows who else will come after him.

While not a huge or immediate concern, I think this recruitment is one to keep an eye on.

Just to put my own mind to ease, I checked to see where UCLA is in their recruiting class. They already have two RB commitments, one from a 4* kid out of Florida. My best guess is that their interest only goes as far as that commitment. If he flips somewhere else, then we may have some issues. Right now, as crazy as it sounds, we need to hope that UCLA keeps it's verbals from the two RBs it has in this class.

Back