What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Dillon Middlemiss (Signed to COLORADO)

From middle school

BlDb_mUCMAAOMH4.jpg:large

Welcome Dillon. You just signed up to be part of the rebirth of the might buffs. He is a pretty big boy already so won't need to bulk up much more to be competitive-and given our shortage in the OT category, I would not be surprised to see him starting by his sophomore year.

Welcome Dillon. You just signed up to be part of the rebirth of the might buffs. He is a pretty big boy already so won't need to bulk up much more to be competitive-and given our shortage in the OT category, I would not be surprised to see him starting by his sophomore year.

Colorado produces a lot of good prep linemen. That is the position that could be mostly home grown and a source of state pride. With Miller coming in this fall and Middlemiss next year (and a certain transfer joining the program this summer), this is hopefully happening.

I've been on my soapbox for a long time now that I want to see the foundation of every CU class be 2 or 3 in-state OLs.

Colorado produces a lot of good prep linemen. That is the position that could be mostly home grown and a source of state pride. With Miller coming in this fall and Middlemiss next year (and a certain transfer joining the program this summer), this is hopefully happening.

I've been on my soapbox for a long time now that I want to see the foundation of every CU class be 2 or 3 in-state OLs.

I think we will see even more O-Line from the state getting more attention because of what I mentioned above. McChesney's gym is quickly becoming known for preparing and developing D1 players, especially linemen.

Had one of the top rushers in the state and top scoring offenses overall.
Not to rain on this guys parade I'm excited for this commitment but I was scrolling through and saw this post. You are so down on lisella. And he was on a team that won state his junior year, when he got the offer with the best rusher in the state statistically and were averaging 35 points a game. Just wanted to point that out.

Not to rain on this guys parade I'm excited for this commitment but I was scrolling through and saw this post. You are so down on lisella. And he was on a team that won state his junior year, when he got the offer with the best rusher in the state statistically and were averaging 35 points a game. Just wanted to point that out.

Middlemiss is 6'5"-6'6" and in the 270 range. He has excelled at different positions in high school, including OT (position he is being recruited to), despite being relatively new to the position.

Lisella was 6'3"-6'4" and in the 235-240 range when he committed.

Big difference IMO.

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5:

Welcome to the Black and Gold!

Yo'uve got 10 months to sell other great players to follow you here.

Welcome to the Black and Gold! Go Buffs!

With Dillon and Tim on board, we are starting to build quality depth on the oline. There's hope again for a return to the CU tradition of dominant oline play.

So what if 2015 we have a line like this?

LT- Shane Callahan (Parker, CO)
LG- Tim Lynott (Aurora, CO)
C- Alex Kelley
RG- John Lisella (Littleton, CO)
RT- Dillon Middlemiss (Westminster, CO)

Maybe Lisella's a stretch since he's still a little undersized, but it's possible to have an all-Colorado offensive line or at least one heavily stacked with Colorado kids. I'm loving this.

Last edited:
No way in hell Middlemiss or Lisella play in 2015 without injuries playing a big role

Back