What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 HI ATH Tuli Wily-Matagi (Verbal to Oregon State)

:facepalm:

This staff gets no coffee this year.

This staff needs some coffee to

Wake their butts up!

I don't mind losing some recruiting battles, every school does. What bothers me is that the only ones we are winning are against schools we shouldn't even be competing against.

always-be-closing.png

Best recruiting staff in the nation! Also, why were we asking this kid to grayshirt? I guess our early low 2* star commits are just that good?!?

OK, I've kept my mouth shut. But now that the Wily-Matagi saga is apparently over, I have to ask: Why was there so much hype for this kid on this board? He's a 5.3 two star for Christ's sake. What am I missing?

OK, I've kept my mouth shut. But now that the Wily-Matagi saga is apparently over, I have to ask: Why was there so much hype for this kid on this board? He's a 5.3 two star for Christ's sake. What am I missing?

You're missing that we're not all about the star rating. When a guy has 2 other Pac-12 schools going after a guy hard (Utah & Wazzu) and Wisconsin giving a good evaluation (which turned into the OSU offer when UW's DL coach went there), that overrides star rating. Clearly the guy can play, it's a position of need, and the athleticism is clear from the film. He's a good Pac-12 recruit.

You're missing that we're not all about the star rating. When a guy has 2 other Pac-12 schools going after a guy hard (Utah & Wazzu) and Wisconsin giving a good evaluation (which turned into the OSU offer when UW's DL coach went there), that overrides star rating. Clearly the guy can play, it's a position of need, and the athleticism is clear from the film. He's a good Pac-12 recruit.
See, I don't get into that level of detail, :lol:

Back