What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DT Boogie Sewell (Verbal to Weber State)

Boogie is a hoss, far right ... Gabriel is No. 7

[tweet]499322592193290240[/tweet]

Could we be getting good news this afternoon?

[tweet]499421008596443139[/tweet]

The "Boogieman" would be a disruptor to opponents in the Pac 12. Want him in Boulder!

Actually, Army wouldn't be a bad choice for a kid, and their offer was front and center in his pic.

Service academy offers generally mean that you don't have to worry about a kid being able to handle the academic end of things.

Boogie looks to me like another one of those guys M2 is going after who if he were 2-3 inches taller would have an offer list longer than your arm.

His height says no, his performance on the field says take him and don't look back.

Service academy offers generally mean that you don't have to worry about a kid being able to handle the academic end of things.

Boogie looks to me like another one of those guys M2 is going after who if he were 2-3 inches taller would have an offer list longer than your arm.

His height says no, his performance on the field says take him and don't look back.

Guys, the academies are great and all - worthy or respect as institutions - but I'll be damned if I accept that we compete with them for athletes or should accept that they would ever out-recruit CU for anyone.

Guys, the academies are great and all - worthy or respect as institutions - but I'll be damned if I accept that we compete with them for athletes or should accept that they would ever out-recruit CU for anyone.

Like Isaiah Holland?

Like Isaiah Holland?

That was awful, but I didn't want to be a dick because I didn't think it was over and it was also the first full year of recruiting before we'd broken ground on facilities.

Circumstances dictate my reaction.

Not saying that we should be competing with the academies for players. Only comment is that a kid who is good enough to play for us who also has an academy offer is much less likely to be an academic risk.

As RK put it... it's a Boogie Night for Colorado!

:dance::dance::dance:

boogie-nights-dance-o.gif

Last edited:
The last time we were in on someone with this cool of a nickname he ended up in Cincinnati.

On this basis alone if we land the Boogie man we must conclude recruiting is improving under HCMM.

Back