What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DT Boogie Sewell (Verbal to Weber State)

Why haven't we seen his sparq numbers? He is wearing a sparq jersey in the video.

I ****ing love his tape.

Agree.
I've seen two different stories, one calling him a "pissed off Rottweiler" and another calling him a "Tasmanian Devil."
Much rather have a DT an inch or two short who plays balls out than a big dude who just takes up space.

2year mission. Ouch. Obviously if that is what Boogie wants to do then he should do it and follow his faith. Just interesting in terms of class balance/planning.

2year mission. Ouch. Obviously if that is what Boogie wants to do then he should do it and follow his faith. Just interesting in terms of class balance/planning.

I like it for a few guys a year, get them in when they're 20 without their clock starting.

If he goes on one, fine, I've got no problem with it. Look, I know height helps but short stocky guys are a bitch to block or tackle. They get under you, it's over. This guy has a motor too.

Thanks. So are the height and weight on that page accurate as well?

Measured at event. Maybe with shoes on and weight fluctuates. Until I see a CU roster listing (which are unusually accurate), all I'd assume is that he's over 5'10" and over 300 lbs.

"I put my team before myself. I will do whatever I can for the team," he said. "If I have a broken hand or something, I will still go in there and give my team my all and that is just my mindset I have when I play."

He sounds like a future defensive captain material... Congrats, young man!

Spoke to Desert Hills head coach Carl Franke regarding Boogie and Gabriel Sewell http://bit.ly/1rWiYUh ($)

Franke said Oklahoma loved both, but couldn't offer due to height requirements. He called Boogie an "absolute steal" for Colorado.

Spoke to Desert Hills head coach Carl Franke regarding Boogie and Gabriel Sewell http://bit.ly/1rWiYUh ($)

Franke said Oklahoma loved both, but couldn't offer due to height requirements. He called Boogie an "absolute steal" for Colorado.

Hahaha thanks stoops! Top-3 favorite recruit of the Mac era, along with Fehoko and Wantanabe.

Height requirements? Are they taking 'em on a roller coaster or something?

heightstick.jpg

Last edited:
Back