What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DT Boogie Sewell (Verbal to Weber State)

Somewhere psychobuff is doing a happy dance, another DT with legit weight, strength, and some quickness as well.

I expect that his offer list will get longer by the time LOI day comes around. Even with his lack of height there just aren't that many guys around with the potential to be disruptive in the middle of the D-line.

A senior in high school at 315 pounds! What the hell are they feeding the kids??? So psyched!!! This staff is getting some real bad asses!

Welcome young Mr. Sewell. It will be great to see you on the field in Black and gold.

Sweet. He sounds like a very humble and hungry kid from the rivals article.

Love his attitude. We may have to wait a while because he may go on mission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy is a monster and given our recent first looks at D-Linemen we have recruited, I will trust the staff 100% here that an inch or two is not going to be an issue.

Also love getting more Samoans on this team. Always felt we needed a pipeline and I honestly think having Sefo the face of our team will bring us some attention in the community.

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5:
:dance2::dance2::dance2:

Welcome to the black and gold!!!

I am down with Boogie! I predict before he leaves CU, he will have a dorm named after him! Welcome to the Buffs!

Welcome the Boogie-man. Can't wait to see opposing QB and RB carted off the field on a Boogie-board.

Back