What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WBB TX PG Kennedy Leonard (Signed to Colorado)

In the women's game don't need great height so much as decent athletic height and bulk. An athletic, 6'4" 240 lb'er, with great shooting guards, can make your team Sweet Sixteen material! Or go like 'Furd: everybody's 6'0" to 6'4 and all can shoot.

Courtney Paris and Kelli Roehrig are great examples. Good luck trying to get a rebound on either of them. Having a frame like that requires double and triple teams in the paint and if you've got some shooters on the roster you'll go a long way.

Courtney Paris and Kelli Roehrig are great examples. Good luck trying to get a rebound on either of them. Having a frame like that requires double and triple teams in the paint and if you've got some shooters on the roster you'll go a long way.

Each of those players filled the lane and could get the rebounds. Both were slow getting to the other end of the court. Paris could knock the points down. By their senior year, I thought the other Paris twin (her name escapes me) was in better condition than Courtney and a better all around basketball player.

Each of those players filled the lane and could get the rebounds. Both were slow getting to the other end of the court. Paris could knock the points down. By their senior year, I thought the other Paris twin (her name escapes me) was in better condition than Courtney and a better all around basketball player.
That would be Ashley

She is still impressing the folk at ProspectsNation ........
[tweet]496031257373855745[/tweet]

Last edited:
I'm so pleased that a WBB recruit has 5 pages of comments. Lappe Hour is in full swing for the next couple years, and I'd love to see the women's crowds pick back up.

I'm so pleased that a WBB recruit has 5 pages of comments. Lappe Hour is in full swing for the next couple years, and I'd love to see the women's crowds pick back up.

I'm with you! I just wish I could attend more comes but they have my support from Iowa.

We worked so hard to build the basketball coverage and discussion up on this board. Ghost town about 5 years ago and nowhere else online that was talking CU hoops. A big part of that for AllBuffs was committing to the women's program right along with the men's. There's overlap, but there's also some distinction between those fan bases.

I really hope to see the WBB crowds start drawing like they used to. When I go to the women's games, it's such a different vibe from the older fans. Those fans (mostly women) know their **** and they're loud as hell. We really need to see the next generation of WBB fans mentored by those die-hards who have been there from the beginning so that the tradition of CU having one of the most passionate and highest basketball IQ fan bases in the women's game will continue.

This year, I hope to see more people making a commitment to invite a friend to a game in order to increase the attendance and create new fans. Should be a really good team that goes to the Dance, too.

A class full of top-150. Who will be joining Seniors Arielle and Jamee... I love basketball at CU so much right now.

Send your cards and letters of thanks to: Mike Bohn, c/o University of Cincinatti. Oh, also you volleyball and women's soccer fans as well.

Good deal. I was concerned that one or more of the tejass schools might make a late push to try to flip the commitment.

She just put those fears to rest.

Watching her tweets since I first heard about her commitment, I wasn't too fearful. I was excited when she applied to CU. Her father joined twitter before last week's visit and said something to the effect that some recruits would be on campus this weekend. Got a kick out of that.

Watching her tweets since I first heard about her commitment, I wasn't too fearful. I was excited when she applied to CU. Her father joined twitter before last week's visit and said something to the effect that some recruits would be on campus this weekend. Got a kick out of that.

Anyone know who the visitors are?

I'm thinking he was talking about Kennedy's OV LAST weekend. She was here as were Alexis Robinson and Mackenzie Ellis.

I'm thinking he was talking about Kennedy's OV LAST weekend. She was here as were Alexis Robinson and Mackenzie Ellis.

Kennedy's dad was talking at least about these 3. These 3 went horseback riding with the coaches on Friday.

Kennedy tweeted today that one month from today she will be signing her letter of intent to play for CU!

[tweet]532549426330763264[/tweet]

Ms. Leonard now officially signed to become a future Buff! Welcome!

Last edited:
I've watched a bit of film of Kennedy. She's going to be a special player for the Buffs.

Back