What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WY ATH Tevis Bartlett (Verbal to Washington)

Swooping in and taking Pounds and Bartlett sucks. This is what happens when you allow a punt return, pick 6 and fumble on two consecutive possessions against a garbage team at home.

Swooping in and taking Pounds and Bartlett sucks. This is what happens when you allow a punt return, pick 6 and fumble on two consecutive possessions against a garbage team at home.

Washington is not a garbage team and you guys hating on Petersen is pretty funny.

Washington is not a garbage team and you guys hating on Petersen is pretty funny.

No hate for Petersen just wasn't impressed with them this year. Especially since it was supposed to be their year with the players coming back up front.

I honestly didn't even think Washington was in the picture. I figured it was Wyoming, Iowa, CU and Oregon.

sh*t. This would have been a really nice way to finish out the class. Disappointed. Can't say I'm surprised, though.

Udub is a good school with a nice campus. I see the appeal. I can also understand why a Wyoming kid would want to head to a big city like Seattle.

Seattle is a great city, and Husky stadium is the only one in the Pac-12 that rivals Folsom in terms of setting. I get it. Still hate them. Didn't know they were even in the picture. Hurts losing a handful of local kids to them in the past couple of years.

We went from arguably the leader to not even in the discussion. What happened?
We may have been the leader when he visited, but that was a long time ago, and this kid has kept a tighter lid on his thought process than basically anyone else in the country.

Washington is definitely an interesting choice. If he wanted to go that route, why not Oregon?

We went from arguably the leader to not even in the discussion. What happened?

When were we ever "arguably the leader"? I seem to remember a lot of discussion that he would be hard to land based on his desire to play QB and to wrestle. There was always a lot of stuff working against us in this.

When were we ever "arguably the leader"? I seem to remember a lot of discussion that he would be hard to land based on his desire to play QB and to wrestle. There was always a lot of stuff working against us in this.
If he had a desire to wrestle and play QB I doubt he picks UW. Wyoming was probably the only school that was recruiting him as a QB. If he wanted to wrestle as well he probably would have chosen Iowa IMO.

Enjoy the rain!

If he had a desire to wrestle and play QB I doubt he picks UW. Wyoming was probably the only school that was recruiting him as a QB. If he wanted to wrestle as well he probably would have chosen Iowa IMO.

Enjoy the rain!

What you said there doesn't refute any part of my post.

There should be a kicked in the nuts smiley.

kick-in-the-balls.gif

I guess Bartlett kept to himself during his recruiting cycle, but I thought he wanted to stay close to home, that seems to make Boulder the logical choice... but I can't fault a kid for picking the Huskies. Good academics, nice atmosphere, I hope it's a good fit for him, but damned if he wouldn't have looked good in B and G.

Back