What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WY ATH Tevis Bartlett (Verbal to Washington)

Not sure he's viewing himself as a LB at this point.

I'm wondering that, too. If he wants to play QB it may just be that Craig Bohl's system at Wyoming is the best fit for him. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

The is could be our Tebow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genie shows up. You get one wish. This wish will label you for a lifetime. When they call your name, it is literally a footnote. Hawk? Horse? A duck?

Naw..... Ask Ted. It's all about the Buffalo, long term. Go Buffs!

I don't know.

And by that, I mean that I don't know.

He's kept things so close to the vest other than giving some non-committal interviews immediately after visits. We've just had no news. Not even leaks of any coaches heading up to Wyoming to do an in-home.

He could say CU... or Wyoming... or Iowa... or Oregon... and none of those would surprise me.

The one I left out was Utah. They've been confident for a while that Bartlett is going to be a Ute.

I am thinking Iowa here. I think the wrestling side is a big one for Bartlett. So, basically I have no idea, like anyone else.

I am thinking Iowa here. I think the wrestling side is a big one for Bartlett. So, basically I have no idea, like anyone else.

That is who I think has an angle as well. Iowa is one of the top 1 or 2 wrestling programs year in and year out.

Can't imagine how happy poke fans would be

That is who I think has an angle as well. Iowa is one of the top 1 or 2 wrestling programs year in and year out.

May appeal to him. But maybe not so much the football coaches after they have him under "contract."

too slow with the tweet

I am wondering if the Iowa balloons are CU balloons. Either way odd that Wyo is not there nor is Oregon.

Wow didn't even make top 3?

If those are his final 3 I hope he goes to Iowa. Get the hell out of the Pac-12 if he isn't coming here. Don't want to deal with playing a D with him on it.

Washington.

"Let's go play for the coach that doesn't know mathematics and can't figure out he could have won the Arizona game by taking 3 knees."

Back