What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

Hard to imagine going from Stanford to Nebraska. Or Palo Alto to Agri-U. This kid needs to think about that one.

Well I checked Huskermax (essentially Netbuffs for Meth heads) and there's one mention of Beau on their boards. No talk, no threads.

The paranoia in this thread is palpable.

Beau would be a great get and he would put up some sick stats. However, I feel pretty good about our backfield now.

I would much prefer high level recruits at OL, DL and LB right about now...

The paranoia in this thread is palpable.

Beau would be a great get and he would put up some sick stats. However, I feel pretty good about our backfield now.

I would much prefer high level recruits at OL, DL and LB right about now...
I thought he was going to be a LB?

Saban could sell ice to an Eskimo.

Saban could sell half full bottles of squeeze ketchup to room full of ladies wearing white gloves.

That's how it's done in the south.

Last edited by a moderator:
Death Valley to Meth Valley?
Since my live post in the Death Pool thread from a sports bar in Stincoln a couple weeks ago was entirely missed/ignored (I thought I might have died and arrived in Hell), I'll pass on some observations from my multi day visit to the pit. The cliches and rumors seem to be true: fuskers are treated like gods, the city is crap, the people are nuts, and there really is nothing much to do there but get wasted and talk about corn.

Add to that he fact that Riley gave them one of their worst seasons in memory, it's unlikely they'll ever dominate the big-10 and may never challenge for #1 in the next couple decades, and nobody outside of Nebraska wants to visit - even to see their spawn play on Saturdays. Any kid who picks the corn must be somehow deficient. No way Beau goes corn.

Btw, thoughts and prayers for my stepdaughter caught in that vortex of mediocrity are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Since my live post in the Death Pool thread from a sports bar in Stincoln a couple weeks ago was entirely missed/ignored (I thought I might have died and arrived in Hell), I'll pass on some observations from my multi day visit to the pit. The cliches and rumors seem to be true: fuskers are treated like gods, the city is crap, the people are nuts, and there really is nothing much to do there but get wasted and talk about corn.

Add to that he fact that Riley gave them one of their worst seasons in memory, it's unlikely they'll ever dominate the big-10 and may never challenge for #1 in the next couple decades, and nobody outside of ****braska wants to visit - even to see their spawn play on Saturdays. Any kid who picks the corn must be somehow deficient. No way Beau goes corn.

Btw, thoughts and prayers for my stepdaughter caught in that vortex of mediocrity are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for your loss.

Should be a nice contrast to our beautiful new facilities, beautiful setting and best college atmosphere in the country. He'll feel even better about his decision to come to Boulder.

Look, he's seen Boulder. His family has seen Boulder.

Is there a chance he's going up there to convince Jackson to join him in Boulder?

Is there a chance he's going up there to convince Jackson to join him in Boulder?

I think he just wanted a all-paid vacation to a great winter time destination.

Well, tomorrow is signing day, so probably not. Jackson is signing tomorrow.

From everything I have read he seems to be following Lamar Jackson's coattails. It's unfortunate for Beau if he signs with the corn without ever taking a visit. Talk about buyer's remorse come this weekend when he steps off the plane in Lincoln, sheesh.

I just hope someone is in his ear telling him not to make a rash decision based around his buddy. I would be okay if he ended up at Cal etc..but making such a huge decision sight unseen sounds like a terrible idea.

From everything I have read he seems to be following Lamar Jackson's coattails. It's unfortunate for Beau if he signs with the corn without ever taking a visit. Talk about buyer's remorse come this weekend when he steps off the plane in Lincoln, sheesh.

I just hope someone is in his ear telling him not to make a rash decision based around his buddy. I would be okay if he ended up at Cal etc..but making such a huge decision sight unseen sounds like a terrible idea.
Maybe I'm wrong but I read that as he is going to visit Nebraska this weekend and Lamar Jackson believes he will sign afterwards.

Back