What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

Don't be this guy, Beau! Come to Boulder!
635739722929348256329587656_86d4980acf1b1c3f7aef9f3c1024508d.jpg
Not even one letter?

I'd feel better if the asterisks were his, and not added by Allbuffs. ****!

Oh, crap. I thought that he pronounced ****braska correctly was the best part of his quote. Assumed maybe he had, indeed, seen the place.

Well at least it sounds like he liked us over ASU despite his friend strongly considering ASU. #moralvictories

Agreed on all counts tho. Lolnebraska.

We can only hope that there is a nice breeze from the feed lots blowing in if and when he decides to visit. Reilly probably already renamed a street in Lincoln after him. Beau, just because your friend is delusional doesn't mean that you have to follow him.

We can only hope that there is a nice breeze from the feed lots blowing in if and when he decides to visit. Reilly probably already renamed a street in Lincoln after him. Beau, just because your friend is delusional doesn't mean that you have to follow him.

Wants him to sign a LOI before he gets a chance to visit. Won't matter what direction the wind is blowing. IF its signed, he is property of Nebraska.

Wants him to sign a LOI before he gets a chance to visit. Won't matter what direction the wind is blowing. IF its signed, he is property of ****braska.
I know Reilly wants him to sign tomorrow and then visit, but I would hope he is smart enough to delay signing until he's at least had a chance to see Lincoln in the winter time.

But did Jackson visit? We should ask him to sign with us tomorrow, and come check things out in Boulder over the weekend, just like the fuskers are asking of Beau. You know...turn the tables on this thing. We can't allow Riley to take steps we aren't willing to take ourselves.

I wonder whether the 3:26 tweet from Klayton Adams is telling us to relax cause we're good... or if he's upset about how things are playing out.

Or maybe he was driving in Nebraska and made the mistake of rolling down his window.

I know Reilly wants him to sign tomorrow and then visit, but I would hope he is smart enough to delay signing until he's at least had a chance to see Lincoln in the winter time.

Thats reportedly the deal. Sign and then get the OV. So if he wants to visit Nebraska (gross) then he has to sign the paperwork. I like you, hope he is smart enough to go see it first, before he signs.

Wants him to sign a LOI before he gets a chance to visit. Won't matter what direction the wind is blowing. IF its signed, he is property of ****braska.
If he signs a LOI without visiting Lincoln first then he is delusional, much like the members of the People's Temple who blindly followed Jim Jones to Guyana.

Back