What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

Maybe I'm wrong but I read that as he is going to visit ****braska this weekend and Lamar Jackson believes he will sign afterwards.
Riley has asked him to sign tomorrow and come visit this weekend.

“Coach Mike Riley called and left a message,” he said. “The message was basically if you want to sign on Wednesday, we can get you out for an official. That works for us. I know they want me in the backfield, so that’s a plus for sure."

The three-star athlete stands 6-foot-2, 210 pounds. Bisharat told college coaches he wants to play running back at the next level and thinks he could combine power and quickness for an offense like Nebraska’s.

“I think I’m a natural runner,” he said. “A lot of schools like me on defense but I see myself playing running back. That’s what I’m going to do. I’ve just got a good skill set. I bring something different to the table with size, speed and athleticism. It’s just different for me than the smaller scat back kids.”

Bisharat said he’s in a tough position because Jackson is really pushing him.

“Lamar and I have been wanting to go to the same spot for a long time and we were both going to go to ASU and then some stuff switched up and he was all about Nebraska,” Bisharat said. “He was just like ‘Would you be cool with Nebraska?’ We’ve just been trying to go to the same spot.”

"Nebraska wants me to sign on Wednesday but I’ve never even been there,” he said. "They basically said to sign and then take a visit a week later. It’s hard to sign somewhere I’ve never been and I’ve only known the coaching staff for a week.”

“Coach Mike Riley called and left a message,” he said. “The message was basically if you want to sign on Wednesday, we can get you out for an official. That works for us. I know they want me in the backfield, so that’s a plus for sure."

The three-star athlete stands 6-foot-2, 210 pounds. Bisharat told college coaches he wants to play running back at the next level and thinks he could combine power and quickness for an offense like ****braska’s.

“I think I’m a natural runner,” he said. “A lot of schools like me on defense but I see myself playing running back. That’s what I’m going to do. I’ve just got a good skill set. I bring something different to the table with size, speed and athleticism. It’s just different for me than the smaller scat back kids.”

“Lamar and I have been wanting to go to the same spot for a long time and we were both going to go to ASU and then some stuff switched up and he was all about ****braska,” Bisharat said. “He was just like ‘Would you be cool with ****braska?’ We’ve just been trying to go to the same spot.”
Well, good luck to him if he chooses to sign w/o ever seeing the **** hole that is Lincoln, ****ing Nebraska, solely based on wanting to play with a friend.

The three-star athlete stands 6-foot-2, 210 pounds. Bisharat told college coaches he wants to play running back at the next level and thinks he could combine power and quickness for an offense like ****braska’s.

“Lamar and I have been wanting to go to the same spot for a long time and we were both going to go to ASU and then some stuff switched up and he was all about ****braska,” Bisharat said. “He was just like ‘Would you be cool with ****braska?’ We’ve just been trying to go to the same spot.”

"****braska wants me to sign on Wednesday but I’ve never even been there,” he said. "They basically said to sign and then take a visit a week later. It’s hard to sign somewhere I’ve never been and I’ve only known the coaching staff for a week.”

I'd feel better if the asterisks were his, and not added by Allbuffs. ****!

Don't be this guy, Beau! Come to Boulder!
635739722929348256329587656_86d4980acf1b1c3f7aef9f3c1024508d.jpg

That would be a major indictment of our recruiting ability if he were to sign at NU in that fashion after we went all in on him.

Failures like that get people fired.

How is it not a violation of the quiet period for Riley to call and try to plan a visit? I thought there was to be no contact at all as of Monday?

Sounds like Lamar went against what he and Beau had planned and did what he felt was best for himself. Beau needs to do the same thing. In the the end the only person who is really looking out for your best interests is yourself. I can't imagine making that big of a decision without ever having visited the place. Not to mention he says he has only been talking to Nebraska for a week?

Back