What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO OLB Carlo Kemp (Signed to Michigan)

He should probably bring his cleats this weekend. We may need him to play linebacker.

Talk about an opportunity to sell playing time. He would likely start, out of position, in the game on Saturday if he was on the team right now.

He could play here early and be a hometown star, but I understand playing for Harbaugh in front of over 100k fans too. If he would wait until December and get a bit of the humid Meeechigan cold it would probably keep him home. That cold.....*shudders*

He could play here early and be a hometown star, but I understand playing for Harbaugh in front of over 100k fans too. If he would wait until December and get a bit of the humid Meeechigan cold it would probably keep him home. That cold.....*shudders*
Carlo has been talking about Michigan since elementary school.

Carlo would be a huge plus for the future of this team. He could be a difference maker along the lines of Alfred Williams. No pressure though Mr. Kemp

From the quote in this article (posted yesterday), it sounds like CU is out of the picture.

http://www.scout.com/college/notre-dame/story/1603721-clock-ticking-on-kemp-s-decision

[H]is decision will come down to Michigan and Notre Dame. "It’s now about where I fit in best not only as a football player but as a student and a person,” Kemp said. “Both schools have so much tradition and history and so much to offer, it’s a very tough decision.” The 6-foot-2 ½, 258-pound defensive end took his official visit to Michigan for the BYU game on Sept. 26. He visited Notre Dame for the Irish’s win vs. Navy on Oct. 10. “It’s pretty possible a decision could happen any day now,” Kemp said. “If I did end up taking another official visit (to UCLA), it would have to be this month. I know I will decide by November.”​

We tried and made a great effort. I don't know if anything could have swayed him to CU over Mich or ND.

Back