What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL WR Johnny Huntley (Signed to COLORADO)

Any idea why we haven't heard anything new from Huntley and Julmisse?

Man that'd be a big get. I'm glad to see CU casting the net a little wider and looking to the southeast. Georgia and Florida have a lot of talent and seem to be pretty open to the idea of Colorado.

Man that'd be a big get. I'm glad to see CU casting the net a little wider and looking to the southeast. Georgia and Florida have a lot of talent and seem to be pretty open to the idea of Colorado.
Hot as hell down there, I don't blame them. Hope it works out, we could use him for sure.

I could be wrong but word is Huntley just commited to UF,

Where are you seeing this flounder?

i follow the Florida beat reporter and he said they picked up three commits today and none of them were Huntley.

Last edited:
Where are you seeing this flounder?

i follow the Florida beat reporter and he said they picked up three commits today and none of them were Huntley.

aaa15.jpg

Back