What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL WR Johnny Huntley (Signed to COLORADO)

Wow, this is awesome. Welcome to the Buffs!!! Class is starting to look very nice! :slayer:

I presume Leavitt is the SE recruiter. He's come as advertised that's for damn sure. Keep em coming.

Welcome to the mighty Black and Gold young man! Lots of speed and athleticism so far in the 2016 class.

I must say the last few days have made me feel:

tumblr_mbxjh9MKAa1qa2fqo.gif

This is great news. I'm hoping this starts the Florida pipeline. Sometimes it only takes one to start a trend.

It sure looks like there is going to be a huge turnover in personnel next year to be able to fit everyone in. I'm hoping we can go up to 20+ commitments this year.

Last edited:
What a great ending to a great day. Congrats Johnny. Fun times around the corner folks...

:congrats:

Kids are finally buying in to the "be part of something special" message. I'm thinking our sales staff has really improved. But what do they say about a good salesman? He has to believe in what he's selling. I think this staff believes.

Kids are finally buying in to the "be part of something special" message. I'm thinking our sales staff has really improved. But what do they say about a good salesman? He has to believe in what he's selling. I think this staff believes.

MikeMac knew he was a good coach when he took SJSU to 10 wins.

Back