What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA ATH TraJon Cotton (Verbal to Oregon State)

If the kid is smart he will realize if he follows leavitt to o, in two years (about the time he actually sees the field) leavitt will be chasing the coin and be gone

Leavitt is being paid a lot to go to Oregon but the reality is that he has success at all there he will begin looking for a HC job. To me that is the only surprise with his move is that it was not for a HC job.

I sure hope he is a bit more humble live than he is on twitter.

I love the swagger. You need that on a team, especially with DBs who are out there on an island. And reading a lot of his tweets, it's clear that while he's enjoying the spotlight and having fun with recruiting he is also a thoughtful and good guy. I wouldn't worry in the least.

He is normally all over the board twitter. Tough to get a good read on. One thing I have noticed is he is not mentioning Oregon State as much after his visit. Nebraska has not contacted him since they hired a new dB coach per an article on scout. I am starting to feel pretty comfortable about this one.

Back