What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA DE Terrance Lang (Signed to COLORADO)

Shaun Simon played OL (Center).
He signed with CU out of HS. Never made it here. Went to Juco where he didn't play, but eventually signed with KSU.

edit: 14er beat me to it.

Stoked on our DE/DT signing's this year. Wish we could've landed one of the 4 star HS DT's but I really do believe the group we got is going to be legit.

Really glad he will be in Boulder in a couple weeks. A redshirt year should serve him well.
Yep. Firstly, because it means he worked hard and earned this in the classroom. Kudos to him and the character that shows. Secondly, because I would have worried about having to re-recruit and fight for him if he was a free agent as a grayshirt. And thirdly, because he's a talented enough guy to be able to make a legit push for the 2-deep in spring ball with a camp + fall semester in the system & conditioning program under his belt. I'm very happy about this news. Ziskin said many times over on Scout that his brother (one of USC's recruiting ops guys) loved Lang and they wanted him badly as a GS.

Back