What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA DE Terrance Lang (Signed to COLORADO)

Not that it is all too important, but Lang should boost our class rank slightly ahead of MSU, Utah and maybe a few others on 24/7

Biggest thing with me is, there aren't a ton of guys out there like this dude. We are lucky to have him.

He looks built similar to Nembot. It will be really interesting to see how he develops.

tumblr_o0zic8fbwW1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Dropping my go to gif cuz I'm very happy about this.

He looks built similar to Nembot. It will be really interesting to see how he develops.
Athleticism is off the charts though.[/QUOTE

He is similar to Nembot.

Big difference being that Nembot was an athlete coming in but had not played much football. This guy has been playing the game and developing the physical instincts that make playing football easier. Nembot always struggled with that

Still can't believe we landed this kid, he may be my favorite. I'm watching his highlights there and he's just a huge, massive human being. He is going to be an absolute nightmare to match up against. I'm so happy he is ours!

Back