What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA TE Josh Falo (Signed to USC)

Agreed. USC would have been one thing, but I thought Oregon was out of the picture. Their coach gets a dui and kicked off the team, they had a ****ty year, which Falo was in attendance for the CU game, family connections, etc. That would be tough to swallow
the power of swag

Seems impossible for Falo to pick Oregon since they don't have a position coach... Isn't that impossible?

I think the bigger thing that would be a head scratcher for me on that is that the #1 thing the Ducks have to sell is that they graduated 2 TEs (favorable depth chart) in an offense that has featured TEs. However, they are changing that offense and USF didn't use the TE much in the passing game -- one guy had 12 catches and another had 8. Very similar to CU in the 2015 season.

Joe Salave'a was hired to be DL coach and Falo's recruiter/TE coach if that's what it takes. ^_^

More than anything, we can put the family ties argument on the back burner. This would be the third time it has not worked out for us.

More than anything, we can put the family ties argument on the back burner. This would be the third time it has not worked out for us.
Probably overrated. A kid would be just as or more apt to want to make a name for himself. But then, we do have the Irwins and didn't Chev and his brother play at CU? Who knows the whims of an 18 year old?

Not sure why he wouldn't choose USC, he's said several times how he wants to play for national championships, and TEs are used heavily at USC. USC insider who is generally correct thinks they ran out of room which must be the case. Choosing Oregon would just be getting fooled by emotion from the last visit where Oregon went all out for him. They're not going to compete for titles so long as Washington and USC exist and who knows how they'll use TEs.

Josh seems to be really stressed about this choice. He may really want to go to USC or Oregon, but what if it is in his mind that he could be head to head against his brother in a position to prevent a chance to play for a PAC 12 title? I think he is still a possible get because of that very reason. Come on Josh, come play with your brother and help win a South title and ultimately a PAC 12 Title!

Back