What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA TE Josh Falo (Signed to USC)

I just don't see how Falo will choose SC over Oregon or us, given the playing time disparity at either school vs. USC. At SC he competes with 3 other 4* TE's to ever see playing time.
Young, elite athletes typically think they can compete with anyone. They've been told their whole lives they are the best.

Unless somebody here has a closer relationship to Josh and/or his family that they have let us know about everything here is pure speculation.

Falo has been very visible in his recruitment but he has also been remarkably closed lipped about his thinking. When you are as good as he is you have the choice of waiting till the last minute to announce your decision and he has chosen to do just that.

I hope he picks us and have a little bit of a guy feeling that we are not out of consideration. If he doesn't pick us it won't be for lack of effort on our part but the kid gets to make his decision.

Until he does announce I'm looking at everything else as combination of speculation and wishful thinking on the part of all the schools who want him.

"Yes, I would say Falo is probably not coming here. I wouldn't call it a long shot, but seems like he's leaning toward the west coast. And, no there aren't any TEs coming on board right now, unless you count Sebastian Olver, who could play TE. But, right now, they view Olver as a defensive player. Given how CU uses tight ends right now, however, I don't think they're too concerned."
From The buffzone chat hosted by Brian Howell earlier today

"Yes, I would say Falo is probably not coming here. I wouldn't call it a long shot, but seems like he's leaning toward the west coast. And, no there aren't any TEs coming on board right now, unless you count Sebastian Olver, who could play TE. But, right now, they view Olver as a defensive player. Given how CU uses tight ends right now, however, I don't think they're too concerned."
So that means that he'll be a Buff.

Howell did not seem to be aware of the Poplawski visit this weekend.

That's even more of a slap to the face...
Agreed. USC would have been one thing, but I thought Oregon was out of the picture. Their coach gets a dui and kicked off the team, they had a ****ty year, which Falo was in attendance for the CU game, family connections, etc. That would be tough to swallow

Back