What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA TE Josh Falo (Signed to USC)

I hope the guy gets his life straightened out. I hate seeing people mess up their lives.

Agreed, zero excuse. Especially when you make enough money to pay the fair.

Nobody can pay the fair if you kill somebody driving home. No amount of money can bring back somebodies loved one.

This is one of the highest paid state employees in the state. He is paid that because he is in a very public position. I don't expect coaches to be perfect people but they have a responsibility to conduct themselves in a way that does not bring negative attention to the state. If these allegations have substance he should be fired and his next job much lower profile and lower in pay.

Nobody can pay the fair if you kill somebody driving home. No amount of money can bring back somebodies loved one.

This is one of the highest paid state employees in the state. He is paid that because he is in a very public position. I don't expect coaches to be perfect people but they have a responsibility to conduct themselves in a way that does not bring negative attention to the state. If these allegations have substance he should be fired and his next job much lower profile and lower in pay.

i never said I disagreed...all I said was he has a **** ton of money and can afford an uber.

i never said I disagreed...all I said was he has a **** ton of money and can afford an uber.

Didn't disagree with you either. Just stating that no matter how much money somebody has or doesn't have there's nothing they can do to fix the damage they can do driving drunk. Figure out a way not to.

Uber has made it much easier and affordable but other options exist as well.

This guy absolutely has no excuse though.

I don't remember us utilizing the TE much last year, but I could see Falo being a fantastic asset going forward, especially if we continue with the 'power spread' scheme.

I don't remember us utilizing the TE much last year, but I could see Falo being a fantastic asset going forward, especially if we continue with the 'power spread' scheme.

Having a tall TE running in space in the middle of the field never hurts! It would open up the passing game.

Has Mac done his in-home yet?

edit: it would appear Mac has not done this based on a search.
Probably early this week on the same trip as Cotton.

Last edited:
I like having the family angle too. I think it wins out. Your brothers have played for Mac, including one that you get to play with for two years. The parents love Mac. He must be like one of the family when he enters their home. It has to bode well that he stuck with N.J. through his issues last season.

Hopefully it's akin to when the CU basketball team recruited DJ Harrison, then got his brother David to follow. Do it Josh!!!

No. There has never been a "package deal" here.

Not saying we are completely out of it, but that USC visit was a game changer.

Ordinarily this would be the point where I might take a shot at our TE coach and his recruiting ability. In this case, that's probably unfair though. I look forward to battling it out more regularly with the likes of SC for recruits in the years to come and certainly hope we start to win some of those battles -- a tough task for anyone, though.

Heard of the first or second point?

If you are referring to the part about "package deals," they rarely actually happen.

I hadn't seen anything about his impressions of USC till you posted it. I admittedly don't pay for the info so I'm not surprised I'm out of the loop but it still sucks to hear. Was really hoping we were still the leader here.

I think that as long as Mom likes and respects Coach Mac and his brother is here and thinks highly of Coach Mac and CU we are not out of it.

I think that as long as Mom likes and respects Coach Mac and his brother is here and thinks highly of Coach Mac and CU we are not out of it.

Agreed, I definitely don't think we our out of it. I just think he would do wonders to boost our recruiting ranking and add another dimension we were lacking to our offense.

No. There has never been a "package deal" here.

Not saying we are completely out of it, but that USC visit was a game changer.

I just don't see how Falo will choose SC over Oregon or us, given the playing time disparity at either school vs. USC. At SC he competes with 3 other 4* TE's to ever see playing time.

I just don't see how Falo will choose SC over Oregon or us, given the playing time disparity at either school vs. USC. At SC he competes with 3 other 4* TE's to ever see playing time.

I can't agree more. Okay, I do understand why a recruit would be enamored by a particular program like 'SC, Bama, Ohio State etc., but at some point don't they need to take a step back and think about playing time? I think most recruits this highly rated think they are the next best and can beat out any player in front of them. Which, why wouldn't you have that attitude. You need to so you can compete at this level and be a winner.

Back