What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX ATH Chris Miller (Signed to COLORADO)

BibSQuO.gif

I would absolutely hate to lose this kid, especially because I think he has a legitimate shot at being a force for us. But, maybe this means that we are close to landing Lenoir or Calloway. Both are highly ranked and recruited. So, if we do lose him, which wouldn't be ideal, at least maybe we get one of the others.

Miller is no doubt at the top of the list for us at defensive back. I just hope he realizes that when this staff projects you to be a great corner, they are more thank likely right.

Also would suck to have polley and him split after they committed to us in the summer before all of the magic happened.

Miller is no doubt at the top of the list for us at defensive back. I just hope he realizes that when this staff projects you to be a great corner, they are more thank likely right.

Also would suck to have polley and him split after they committed to us in the summer before all of the magic happened.

Which would be insane because they committed when we were only telling them we are good. You'd think that now that we are, they'd think they won the lottery by committing early and be solid commits.

Hopefully the initial euphoria of receiving an offer will wear off and reality will prevail.

It looks like this was a very successful recruiting weekend with Miller. He's such a dynamic player and major recruit. Along with Osling and Lewis, that's some serious playmaking and ball skills coming into the defensive backfield in 2017. Hopefully with a couple more to really restock the positions and create competition. Buffs will be relatively young in the secondary next year, but the talent and athleticism is going to be very, very high.

Last edited:
It looks like this was a very successful recruiting weekend with Miller. He's such a dynamic player and major recruit. Along with Osling and Lewis, that's some serious playmaking and ball skills coming into the defensive backfield in 2017. Hopefully with a couple more to really restock the positions and create competition. Buffs will be relatively young in the secondary next year, but the talent and athleticism is going to be very, very high.

Seemed like everyone had a blast which is nice. About next year, I'm very excited to watch Oliver some more, kid can play. I'm less worried now than I was a few months back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seemed like everyone had a blast which is nice. About next year, I'm very excited to watch Oliver some more, kid can play. I'm less worried now than I was a few months back.

Oliver is a player. The biggest thing that happened this year, I think, was Fisher winning Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week when he had to run off the bench and play Safety against Wazzu, the best passing team in the conference. Having those guys Fisher & Oliver as Juniors we know we can count on (along with Laguda & Moeller as seniors), means we're not looking at a panic situation with 3 seniors who were so good graduating. Opportunities for a couple young guys to step up and win starting jobs at NB and CB and in the 2-deep everywhere, so a year to be excited for a recruit coming in too.

Any Baylor fans on this board or nah?

:ROFLMAO:

Mostly, I find it notable because of the way Scout/Rivals/247s/ESPN will maintain or raise is rating when the final ones come out if he adds P5 offers. Because, you know, he became a better player due to Notre Dame and Baylor offering. ;)

Back