What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX ATH Chris Miller (Signed to COLORADO)

I don't think that he is a highly sought after target for Ole Miss. They are hosting over 20 recruits this weekend at the same time, so it is not like this is an OV just for him. Most likely nothing to worry about at this point.

So Ole Miss 247/Scout says he's deciding between us and them while majority of guys on 247 think he's flipping to Baylor.

I love recruiting

All those are coming from Texas writers who also called the Nixon flip to Baylor wrong. I have a hard time taking any of the predictions from regional writers on 24/7

All those are coming from Texas writers who also called the Nixon flip to Baylor wrong. I have a hard time taking any of the predictions from regional writers on 24/7

Feels like Texas football thinks it's a lot like Hollywood actors. They think they're the most important people on the planet.

Feels like Texas football thinks it's a lot like Hollywood actors. They think they're the most important people on the planet.

I feel this way too, along with the fact that these writers are probably completely unfamiliar with Colorado football and are still unsure why a croot might choose us over a Texas school.

Has Miller even taken an OV to Baylor?

I feel this way too, along with the fact that these writers are probably completely unfamiliar with Colorado football and are still unsure why a croot might choose us over a Texas school.

Has Miller even taken an OV to Baylor?

I'm the last person in the world with that kind of info. Haha buffnik, you know?

Don't think Miller ever said definitively he is going to announce today, just that it was a possibility today or Saturday. I wouldn't let it ruin your production level today. :) Also, per one of our recruiting analysts, Miller already visited Baylor quietly two weeks ago.

Then I can discount their report he became a Quaker and had to quit football for religious purposes :-D

Back