What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX ATH Chris Miller (Signed to COLORADO)

So, Lytle, Miller, Newman, and Sherman. Wonder who Baylor is going to offer next[/QUOTE]

Get the impression that Baylor is busy offering anybody with a pulse right now.

Not only do they have no class, they also have no recruiting class. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Get the impression that Baylor is busy offering anybody with a pulse right now.

Not only do they have no class, they also have no recruiting class. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

what does bailier have to lose.....probably have over 1000 offers out and will take first 30 ......i got my offer from them today........they want me as a nose tackle

what does bailier have to lose.....probably have over 1000 offers out and will take first 30 ......i got my offer from them today........they want me as a nose tackle
I think you would be excellent.

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg

Let's hope that is false. He is my favorite player in our class. This kid is going to be a lockdown CB for us in the future.

Added an offer from Ole Miss.

With all the offers that have come in, I hope everyone realizes what a high level prospect Miller is. One of the top guys in this class.

Added an offer from Ole Miss.

With all the offers that have come in, I hope everyone realizes what a high level prospect Miller is. One of the top guys in this class.

Agreed. We need to make sure this kid signs with us on Feb 1st.

Not sure how he has been so overlooked. The kid is a stud.
Miller has been one of my favorite commits Ive been surprised that he seemed a bit overlooked. He announced his commitment the day after Tyler Lytle when most of us were still amped in QB delirium. I would guess that is why he has flown a bit under the radar.

Glad to see Buff Nation taking notice and hope we keep him.

Miller has been one of my favorite commits Ive been surprised that he seemed a bit overlooked. He announced his commitment the day after Tyler Lytle when most of us were still amped in QB delirium. I would guess that is why he has flown a bit under the radar.

Glad to see Buff Nation taking notice and hope we keep him.
You should change your handle to, "**** a duck, and the dawgs too." You're welcome.

Twitter page still has CU all over it. Good sign!

Hoping this weekend's trip is as much about a free trip to see family as anything. Miller's an absolute speed demon and is a long 5'11" with WR ball skills at the CB position. Even though he's rated a bit under 4* everywhere, I see him as a blue chip recruit and one of the keys to this recruiting class.

Hoping this weekend's trip is as much about a free trip to see family as anything. Miller's an absolute speed demon and is a long 5'11" with WR ball skills at the CB position. Even though he's rated a bit under 4* everywhere, I see him as a blue chip recruit and one of the keys to this recruiting class.
position of need too

He is definitely one of the best our athletes in this class, which is saying something. Any other year and he could have been considered either WR or CB.

Back