What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DE K'Lavon Chaisson (Signed to LSU)

I just saw a tweet from Gerry Hamilton. Didn't even know Adam posted that on the premium board when I posted in this thread. Sorry.

OK. Cool. If it was public, no problem. It was a small thing anyway in terms of the "scoopage" so I decided to use it as a reminder to everyone on not making premium info public here.

Thanks for clarifying.

Maybe Big Al just happens to be strolling thru campus while this young man is here and he could show him around a bit...

Which would be a clear NCAA violation.
giphy.gif

Not a violation if he's there in his official role as credentialed media. Could interview and even swap contact info. Just sayin'.
Would that not be the first time big Al got up to CU for recruiting reporting? Or anywhere for recruiting reporting? Just sayin.

Would that not be the first time big Al got up to CU for recruiting reporting? Or anywhere for recruiting reporting? Just sayin.
Doesn't really have anything to do with it. Recruiting is finally exciting and relevant for CU again. There hasn't been a reason for him to be up there to cover it. Regardless, this is a stupid conversation.

Someone said his fiance is already enrolled at UT, apparently? I don't know about this. Seems like he's just trying to stir the pot

I realize he may just be having fun in twitterverse, but ...

I don't ever remember having to pick my chin up off the floor while perusing the recruiting forum.

Heh. First time for everything.

Judging by his snapchat story of his visit, he is loving the flatirons. They don't make anything like them in Austin or Baton Rouge or Gainesville. I think he may be serious in his twitter and that Boulder may have surprised him.

Back