What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DE K'Lavon Chaisson (Signed to LSU)

I just figured out how to follow Stories on Snapchat so I could see his stories. How I feel:

732affdda50a69b981cdea3d2b1c3338.jpg

Ahoy there, chums! I'm here for your corking Snap Party!

Yeah that seems tough to overcome, along with the strong state pride that Texans usually have, idk. The allure of Herman must be strong too.

This would be the biggest recruit this decade though, right?

Appears KD Nixon removed it. KD had retweeted Chaisson's one about "colorado might be the move" and said "lets be legends brah"

Basically just our recruits trying to get this guy to join them in Boulder.

Yeah. I was thinking that KD may have pulled it back because he meant for it to be a DM (or decided it should be after fans started responding).

It's a beautiful, sunny day in Boulder. This scenery must do wonders for recruiting.

The town, campus, mountains and proximity to a major city do wonders when that's not all you're selling.

Nice to have a 10-win team, a top 25 recruiting class, elite new facilities and great standing on the graduation rate side as the foundation... then present the scenery/location stuff as the cherry on top.

Last edited:
The town, campus, mountains and proximity to a major city do wonders when that's not all you're selling.

Nice to have a 10-win team, a top 25 recruiting class, elite new facilities and great standing on the graduation rate side as the foundation... then present the scenery/location stuff as the cherry on top.

Not to mention guys like Nik and I hanging around Boulder!

Back