What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DE K'Lavon Chaisson (Signed to LSU)

And we also recruited over him and because of that we have no room for him on the team. He waited too long to commit to us unfortunately

Confusing my threads now. Sorry are you high? Recruited over him? That's like the broncos saying, "sorry von, we just don't have space on our team." There's always space for a kid like this.

I think we are good here. People are horrible at picking up on obvious sarcasm.

Good luck to Chaisson, dude should be a beast down the road.

Never said the odds are good just said you keep in touch and hold the door open.

Trying to remember the kid a number of years ago who took a brand new car from a school and signed with somebody else. When they got made and threatened to go after him he told them go ahead, he would just turn everything over to the NCAA, and he had proof on the recruiting of a bunch of guys.

By the way I did say you stop when the kid tells you to stop. Telling you that talking to him is going to cost you is the same as saying stop.

Yes, Mtn. We all agree.

To summarize: If Chaisson faxes in his signature to CU on Wednesday we all agree that it should be accepted.

really disappointing. Sounds more like we were used for a free trip. If he is not going to be a Buff, then I could care less what happens to him now.

Not going with us unless he has a Buffs shirt underneath that jacket:
C3mETpOVYAAkVS-.jpg:large

Has that ever happened, where a kid chose a school not on his announced top 3 and no hat on the table? If someone wanted drama, that would be the way to do it....

Back