What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DE K'Lavon Chaisson (Signed to LSU)

I don't think we pull this kid away from Texas (neither does LSU imo) but this guy would single-handedly create a matchup nightmare for anyone in the Pac-12. Think about how UCLA's Takkarist McKinley destroyed our OL during our matchup this past season. I think Chaisson is that kind of disruptor

We don't have last say with him (Herman and Florida) so let's hope our pitch was a good one. It would be a huge win to land him.

He won't go to TX...they're all messed up and his visit he rated an 8.5 or 8.9 or something out of 10.
I think LSU and CU are the big finalists.

is he still taking his visit tomorrow to Florida?

Coming down to CU , Texas , or LSU ?! Recruiting is fun again
smokey-and-the-bandit-gif-3.gif

He won't go to TX...they're all messed up and his visit he rated an 8.5 or 8.9 or something out of 10.
I think LSU and CU are the big finalists.

is he still taking his visit tomorrow to Florida?

And concerns about how loaded LSU is at his position. Otherwise, I'd think they were a lock.

He is not following any cu coaches or anything cu related on twitter.

All Lsu, Texas and Texas high school players. I am not going to get my hopes up.

He is not following any cu coaches or anything cu related on twitter.

All Lsu, Texas and Texas high school players. I am not going to get my hopes up.

He seemed pretty excited about LSU landing Phillips at LB, too.

Really want K'Lavon here. He would step right into the Gilbert roll, IMO. Could come in and challenge for starting spot day 1. Ironic they are both from the same part of the country within a couple of miles.

I'm not going to write him off. Everyone had written off Javier Edwards, per his reports, and he surprised us all. Do it Chaisson!

Regardless of if he chose here he set in motion good momentum for the team. We're being looked at again, step 1 is over. Next step is landing these kids.

They way I look at it, we are getting attention. Win a few, lose a few. Hopefully he loved Boulder and will spread the word no matter what his decision is. Isn't Ogeron supposed to be a good recruiter? I'm sure the allure of being close to home is a strong selling point.

I think in the coming years, with the program moving forward, we will be competing for these kinds of recruits from the start of the process.

Just looked...this is the ONE time it is sunny and 60 in "the swamp" it has that nickname for a reason.

Man this could be asking for trouble.

Reality check for fans was, I think, the motivation. He's making it clear he has a lot of pressure and a lot riding on this decision. Much more than any of us do. I applaud him. Hope he picks CU, of course. Hope it helps us that MacIntyre is so much about developing the player into a man while other places treat these young men like commodities where you're either a performing asset or you're a liability and yesterday's news.

Interesting. Kind of a sad look into the life of what seems to be a good young man with a lot of pressure on his shoulders. Hope he's successful wherever he goes, hope its here.

Reality check for fans was, I think, the motivation. He's making it clear he has a lot of pressure and a lot riding on this decision. Much more than any of us do. I applaud him. Hope he picks CU, of course. Hope it helps us that MacIntyre is so much about developing the player into a man while other places treat these young men like commodities where you're either a performing asset or you're a liability and yesterday's news.[/QUOTE

If you on point at all he is an LSU commit and it's probably not close.

He must have deleted the tweet. Anybody care to share what it said?

His tweet inferred that his family was not in very good financial circumstances (not uncommon in this day and age), and that he needed a university that would take care of him. My interpretation is that he was looking for a school that would best prepare him to make money in the job market or NFL so he could lift his family out of poverty. CU has a good track record on both accounts.

He must have deleted the tweet. Anybody care to share what it said?

Something about how his family goes days without eating and soon he will have enough money to take care of them. The school he chooses better know that.

Edit: creebuzz nailed it before I posted.

Back