What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OG Xavier Newman (Signed to Baylor)

Sounds like Oklahoma has their guys as well, so hopefully this is just him respectfully decommitting before committing to CU.

OU guy on Reddit doesn't think they're overly interested in him as they flipped Creed Humphrey.

Huge pickup if it happens. Terrific OL class.

Polley, Sherman and Newman along with Paige could be the best OL haul we have had in over a decade. Add to that if Lytle and Pursell turn out to be quality sleeper types our OL will not be a major concern for a while.

Love it.

Yep. A little things on Tackles but no big deal if Polley ends up having enough size to fit there

M2 likes to have guards with tackle type skills. Lets him open the splits without giving up the ability to pass block inside against quicker guys.

If guys are good enough to play you can find them a place to play. These guys are good enough.

lkK7hFTOp1s4g.gif

Just spoke with UT fan. Semi delusional. His "points":
"He was expected to decommit for months"
"He was going to be buried on the depth chart here anyways"
"He wasn't that interested in Texas"

When I pointed out that (a) he was obviously very interested in Texas (he did commit there, after all... how much more interested do you get?); and (b) Newman is going to have to be a real special talent to break into the guard lineup as a true frosh, UT fan went: "I know"

:rolleyes:

Just spoke with UT fan. Semi delusional. His "points":
"He was expected to decommit for months"
"He was going to be buried on the depth chart here anyways"
"He wasn't that interested in Texas"

When I pointed out that (a) he was obviously very interested in Texas (he did commit there, after all... how much more interested do you get?); and (b) Newman is going to have to be a real special talent to break into the guard lineup as a true frosh, UT fan went: "I know"

:rolleyes:
BR?

Back