What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 Austrian OT Valentin Senn (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Who knows if this kid will be a quality player, but I would not at all mind taking this type of risk here and there. But seems like he is another recruit that is being encouraged to seek other options. Maybe we already have enough "athletes" on the OL, and now just trying to add guys who can block and beat up people. I'm good with that too.

Who knows if this kid will be a quality player, but I would not at all mind taking this type of risk here and there. But seems like he is another recruit that is being encouraged to seek other options. Maybe we already have enough "athletes" on the OL, and now just trying to add guys who can block and beat up people. I'm good with that too.

I think this is probably a good decision by this staff if they're telling him to pursue other options-I don't think we can take chances with projects on the offensive line right now.

I know there is a lot of trepidation, but I, for one, am intrigued by this guy.
Agreed. The kid is huge and he'll make 300+ easy. Sure, he needs coaching but he moves well and seems to have a bit of nasty. I don't understand what the problem is, if there's anywhere where we need help it's the OL. Don't want to take chances? With our line as it is now? Totally disagree and I'm glad he signed, I think there's a good chance he turns out to be a staple on that line.

Agreed. The kid is huge and he'll make 300+ easy. Sure, he needs coaching but he moves well and seems to have a bit of nasty. I don't understand what the problem is, if there's anywhere where we need help it's the OL. Don't want to take chances? With our line as it is now? Totally disagree and I'm glad he signed, I think there's a good chance he turns out to be a staple on that line.
By his junior year he will have the Nate Solder physique. We’ll see where his skills are.

By his junior year he will have the Nate Solder physique. We’ll see where his skills are.
Heck yeah, he's gonna be massive by then and he's going to get some great coaching. With HCMT's theory on fitness and toughness, both lines are gonna be big and nasty in short order.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
giphy.gif

BIG, athletic and good looking Kid. Welcome to Colorado! You are going to do great things here.

GO BUFFS!!

Back