What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA WR Braedin Huffman-Dixon (SIGNED to COLORADO)

It’s just slang to replace c’s with b’s. Brazy, bool, Bompton, etc. Nothing too bomplex.
Where I grew up in Denver, back in the 90's, my friends that were bloods used to replace every c with a b. I all always thought that it was stupid as ****. I'm not sure if it's the same thing for BHD, OLu is not in the hood.
Damn, I'm not 40 yet, but apparently I'm a grumpy old man.

DdMo0WvWkAAL6lB

****ing wide receivers... I love the swag when it stays on the field. However many WRs have a hard time turning it off.

Antonio Brown or Shannon Sharpe type swag is cool with me.

Not good. He RT'd this:

I wish we were the school that could not talk to a guy much, then offer him, and he thinks about going back on his commitment.

This is where the guys who’ve committed need to get going on social networks.

There is no kid from southern California in the history of southern California whose dream school is Clemson. He's not going to Clemson. USC, maybe. Not Clemson. Recruiting is ridiculous.

Yeah, he should visit Clemson in August. Breathe in that 90 degree temp with all that oppressive humidity.
upload_2018-7-11_10-35-14.png
Coming from SoCal, I can't imagine an athlete getting off the plane and thinking, "this is where I want to do 2-a-days for the next four years". But that's just me.

That looks pleasant.
Sure, compared to Houston. But at least Houston has somewhat of a cosmopolitan feel, comparable with living in LA. People from different cultures, restaurants, growth. An airport. Indoor plumbing.

Clemson is in the sticks, surrounded by more sticks. Culturally, way different.

I was in Clemson for the CFP (and to visit friends) last year and there is nothing there. We went to the same bars 3 times because there just wasn’t anything else to do.

Back