What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO QB Ty Evans (Signed to NC State)

Kid No GIF by MOODMAN

Here is a bold prediction.

When we look back in five years, everyone will agree that Ty Evans was be the best quarterback to come out of Colorado high school preps......EVER....

I watched some of his games this year and the kid is that good....oh and yes, I have seen other good QB's, in fact I've seen all of them. Not a one of them is worth of being this guys water boy. Some of you are looking for a unicorn....well boys and girls, Ty should be it.
Just looking back through this thread and stumbled across this post. Kane sounding like Beano Cook hyping up Ron Powlus.

I don't think CU will be a good fit. We already have Lewis who will most likely be the starter next season. Maybe need another freshman to compete with Carter.

Michael Chandler. Freshman Dual threat QB from Texas who came here this offseason as a PWO but just replaced Lytle on scholarship. Raw passer, but can scoot.

I must've been completely out of the loop on him getting a scholarship. Good for him! With the transfer portal and possibly not having to sit out a year, I think natural selection will weed out the QBs they don't want. All of these guys won't be here for four years.

I don't think CU will be a good fit. We already have Lewis who will most likely be the starter next season. Maybe need another freshman to compete with Carter.

If Noyer is back, we don't need to play in this pool. If he leaves, similar situation to the Broncos. I want BL to win the job next year, but I don't want it handed to him.

I don't know about players that are quick to change their minds. No commitment. He turned down CU after the previous coach left the program. He is now leaving NC state after one year. I hope I am wrong, wish him the best. i have nothing against the kid. I prefer to have a grad transfer. Some one with a lot of experience that can push B Lewis. A QB room of Lewis, Carter, Evans and Chandler is not a good diverse group of experience for me.

We act (once again) like we know the depth chart of the young guys, yet the Broncos can't find a QB in N number of years. We might have 1, 2 or 0 good QBs..

Evans is a good young QB. But I think B Lewis is better for what the CU offense wants to do. Bringing in Evans doesn't make sense. You will have 4 freshmen QB. We need a grad transfer that will have 1 year to play. Some one that is better than Lewis right now. We can develop Lewis and Carter. Redshirt Carter. Give Lewis an opportunity to win the job. if he doesn't win it, give him some game time experience during the season.

Evans is a good young QB. But I think B Lewis is better for what the CU offense wants to do. Bringing in Evans doesn't make sense. You will have 4 freshmen QB. We need a grad transfer that will have 1 year to play. Some one that is better than Lewis right now. We can develop Lewis and Carter. Redshirt Carter. Give Lewis an opportunity to win the job. if he doesn't win it, give him some game time experience during the season.
Might be missing something, but if Evans came he’d be a Soph and not eligible until Jr unless the NCAA did wave the required sit year. Lewis and Carter are prospects, but nothing to show.

Noyer is essentially the equivalent to our bridge grad transfer QB next year. Having Evans gives more options for 2022. I hope this happens.

Might be missing something, but if Evans came he’d be a Soph and not eligible until Jr unless the NCAA did wave the required sit year. Lewis and Carter are prospects, but nothing to show.

Noyer is essentially the equivalent to our bridge grad transfer QB next year. Having Evans gives more options for 2022. I hope this happens.
seth meyers no GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Back