What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2/19 Regents Meeting

You do realize that the view of the Flatirons is much better from the outside of the stadium than it is from the inside, right? I mean, if scenery is your thing, that's cool. I'm just saying that there are better places to take in scenery than the inside of a football stadium.

I'm joking around, but not completely. I can never figure out why people complain about the possibility of new stands or buildings ruining their view from inside the stadium. The mountains are always there, the game only lasts for a few hours. I'm way more concerned about my view of the field itself than I am of the surroundings.

maybe he is taking about the female students in the student section as his scenery.

You do realize that the view of the Flatirons is much better from the outside of the stadium than it is from the inside, right? I mean, if scenery is your thing, that's cool. I'm just saying that there are better places to take in scenery than the inside of a football stadium.

I'm joking around, but not completely. I can never figure out why people complain about the possibility of new stands or buildings ruining their view from inside the stadium. The mountains are always there, the game only lasts for a few hours. I'm way more concerned about my view of the field itself than I am of the surroundings.

Our tickets are in 220 & every single season, the woman next to me complains about our view and says, "If they'd tear down Duane Physics, we'd have an unobstructed view of the Flatirons". It kills me. Every. Single. Year.

Yes lady, we should be able to have unobstucted views of the Flatirons rather than an institution of Higher Education. Damn educational buildings getting in the way of my pretty views during a football game.

If this Duane guy was such a great Physics person he would know how to make a see through building.

I think the aesthetics are a lot more important in baseball than football. However, for non-athletic events and to show recruits it's good to have that to offer. But I agree, the view of the field is most important.

After the last few years, I have no problem understanding how people in the stadium might want to look anywhere other than at the field sometimes.

Back