What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 MA TE Caleb Fauria (SIGNED to COLORADO)

giphy.gif

Article from one of his local papers after his signing-

"
ATTLEBORO — College gear and paraphernalia are pretty standard accessories at National Letter of Intent signing ceremonies, but not many athletes get to sit behind the actual helmet their father wore at their next destination.

That was the case Wednesday morning for Bishop Feehan senior Caleb Fauria, who confirmed his commitment to play football for the University of Colorado, following in the footsteps of his dad, Christian.
"

Has had a brutal stretch of injuries in his career here so it’s been really nice to see him all smiles in the weight room videos. He looks the part. He didn’t have a non-contact jersey on today so it looks like he’s a full-go for camp! Rooting like crazy for him.

Has had a brutal stretch of injuries in his career here so it’s been really nice to see him all smiles in the weight room videos. He looks the part. He didn’t have a non-contact jersey on today so it looks like he’s a full-go for camp! Rooting like crazy for him.
In my one personal conversation with Mel Tucker (at some Buffs fundraising function in Newport Beach) he told me how he had just returned from a trip all the way to Massachusetts in order to personally get a commitment from Fauria. Hopefully, Mel's efforts will come to fruition this season. I'm rooting for the young man as well.

I thought he was injured. Is this a CSU/Northern Colorado type transfer or is he heading back to where his family lives now?

Back